Supertanskiii

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only made it about 15s in. Quite a lot of people on the hellsite calling her a bleeping plum though, which is always fun.

Reactions: 11
Stick with it. The bit near the end where she swigs from the wine bottle and gives a fake sigh of pleasure is next level cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many different accents does she have?! I swear everytime I see one of her cringe inducing videos she’s LARPing another voice…

Reactions: 8
There's no way that's her real voice. So put on. And why can't she speak for more than about 5 seconds without a jump cut?

Reactions: 5
There's no way that's her real voice. So put on. And why can't she speak for more than about 5 seconds without a jump cut?
I've lived in the many estuary English areas of the south-east my whole life. The only person I've heard say 'guilty' like that is Dick Van Dyke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's been in the news, because according to The Mirror, a Tory MP has been vile to her. No idea who this Tory even is, but I'm backing him. I see she's waiting on an ADHD diagnosis and a close friend killed himself around the time she started criticising the Tories. Ticking all those oppression boxes, the vile witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It was a bit of a scummy thing for him to say to someone who to him is essentially some random. But Tan doesn't exactly help herself with what she posts.

Reactions: 5
She’s terrible. No she won’t say anything about James Cleverly wife because that’s lower than scum. But if she did, her neck beard loser fans would form a wall of protection

Reactions: 4
Tan has previously:

Engaged in jolly japes about the Nazis wandering around with swastikas, shouting sieg heil and saluting all in the name of banter.

Claimed 9/11 was actually committed by, amongst other parties, the state of Israel.

She isn't an anti-semite though honest.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230627_115728_Twitter.jpg

Christ alive 😂 She couldn't have hoped for better publicity

What are these idiots going to do if Labour win the next election?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
JFC, this woman really thinks she's doing something, eh? How did we as a society get to a place where brain-dead nonentities yelling "Tories bad, durrrr!" on Twitter become the apparent height of political discourse? Twitter should be banned, I hope Musk runs it into the ground.

Reactions: 23
I'd not be surprised at all if the "bad mentals at Glasto" thing never even happened and was just something she threw out there for attention. The Tory taking the piss out of her must have felt like Christmas coming early. When has she ever cared about the mental health of the people she attacks daily? To her their mental health has no value as they are THE BADDIES!!!

Reactions: 16
Say that Starmer et al "aren't really Labour" and reee about Corbyn for 5 years.
I’ve seen these sort of people say that Starmer and co are worse than tories because they’re centrists. Which is apparently worse than picking one side or another? I don’t know what these idiots are on.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.