Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jimmy Choo thing was just cringe.

All I could think of is her going upstairs to put on her high heels, coming down and setting up her phone to record her feet doing a little dance!

Seriously, get a life. Imagine if her son walked in on her, so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm the odd one, but I find it very unusual that a woman who is nearly 40 years old is yet again having another night out with a young fella who works on the ysl counter in brown thomas. He cant be more than 23.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm the odd one, but I find it very unusual that a woman who is nearly 40 years old is yet again having another night out with a young fella who works on the ysl counter in brown thomas. He cant be more than 23.
It's rather creepy and she's home now completely hyper showing off her gifts and no #gift. She's making out she's queen of IG getting people 2.5 followers in one day!!

Reactions: 5
Another one with an empty life. Stuff, meals with transient young ones who’ll be gone in 6 months, preaching into the camera to everyone (but no one) trying to making themselves feel valid. No genuine and meaningful relationships. Scolding us and telling us how WE should be living.

I have friends, a husband, children, colleagues who I trust and who like me, so I think we’re the real winners here Sabrina. We don’t need Instagram shares from other vacuous narcissists and pretend friendships and fake laughing to make ourselves happy. I’m nearly starting to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 22
Another one with an empty life. Stuff, meals with transient young ones who’ll be gone in 6 months, preaching into the camera to everyone (but no one) trying to making themselves feel valid. No genuine and meaningful relationships. Scolding us and telling us how WE should be living.

I have friends, a husband, children, colleagues who I trust and who like me, so I think we’re the real winners here Sabrina. We don’t need Instagram shares from other vacuous narcissists and pretend friendships and fake laughing to make ourselves happy. I’m nearly starting to feel sorry for her.
Spot on

Reactions: 3

100 % accurate. I also dont think she knows what “ accountable” means and just throws it in out of context whenever she s preaching. Imagine taking advice from this idiot 🙄 I despair for people I swear

Reactions: 12
She has to show the messages of love from her fans. For a woman who claims to be positive polly thanks to all the aaaamazzzing people she has surrounded her self with, she back tracks regularly enough to tell us she's been v stressed or not in a good place.

Reactions: 5

I agree looking at Sabrinas life from the outside its hard to see how she embraces social media so much as from what I can see as soon as she got "insta fame" it went to her head & as a result of going bigger in the now Kopper city she lost all the staff from the glanmire studio, Pam, Mar, & the girl who was doing the nails & her marriage so I agree with you its like why would we need advice from someone who has managed to alienate so many people in such a short space of time & who calls anyone she has a couple of meetings with "good friends" & latches on to them like velcro. Easy come easy go I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree looking at Sabrinas life from the outside its hard to see how she embraces social media so much as from what I can see as soon as she got "insta fame" it went to her head & as a result of going bigger in the now Kopper city she lost all the staff from the glanmire studio, Pam, Mar, & the girl who was doing the nails & her marriage so I agree with you its like why would we need advice from someone who has managed to alienate so many people in such a short space of time & who calls anyone she has a couple of meetings with "good friends" & latches on to them like velcro. Easy come easy go I think.
A lot of the girls went back and opened their own salon in the old kopper one in Glanmire. I believe she was very nasty to the lady doing nails

Reactions: 1
A lot of the girls went back and opened their own salon in the old kopper one in Glanmire. I believe she was very nasty to the lady doing nails
I always wondered what happened there. Then city wax were on and she gave them so much hype

All her clients in Dubai wont be happy that she's not going to be travelling every second week anymore. Correct me if I'm wrong but she went there once right ? About 2 years ago. They must be some prescription highlights lasting that long.

• Haha
Yes your right I heard that they are flying it very busy & very happy & don't have the overheads that a city salon would have to run. I really hope that Sabrina makes a go of the city salon but in these times Id imagine it would be a lot harder to run that salon & try make a profit & keep all that staff going than it would the smaller one in Glanmire

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think the clothes combinations are shocking??

Also, I don’t recall her ever travelling. Maybe once or twice with that head wreck Denise but not every week??? Wtaf is she on about

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her clothes are shocking but all she wants you to know mostly is they were expensive and they are size small or extra small.... the travel is nonsense I worked for her back in glanmire she was full of notions then too.

• Haha
Her clothes are shocking but all she wants you to know mostly is they were expensive and they are size small or extra small.... the travel is nonsense I worked for her back in glanmire she was full of notions then too.
Oh, do tell us more 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.