Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shabby Sabby needs her brows fixed pronto and teeth ! Does she have botox
Yeah she puts it up that she has it done in sisu- she’s getting teeth done soon.

Guaranteeedddddd Monty won't even look twice at dat one 😂😂😂.. She has some notions if she thinks she will bag him.. But I will enjoy her tryin her luck ☺☺☺☺
Jesus - he’s not at all picky where he sticks his wick - he’s renowned for that! Ask his ex wife!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasnt just Jordan one of her first grabbers in after she re-opened???? Two faced? What ?
And then she didn’t post her hair immediately after being in the chair since 9am 😂 that obviously stuck with shabby , and now she’s back with her revenge

Reactions: 3
Ah the vile curtains again. I think someone called them wet tissue previously. A marvellous description now that shes showing them off in all their glory this morning.
Also, the foxford bed linen that according to her igtv she couldn't live without has now been replaced by blossom tree tat. Do people honestly get influenced by these charlatans

Reactions: 8
"Anyone else given up on wearing makeup because of the masks?"... Eh what mask Sabby??? YOU NEVER WEAR ONE!!!!!!! 🤬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She didn’t even cut the horrible bits off the chicken breast 🤭 I’m veggie and don’t even eat it but I’ll cook it but 100% remove any straggly bits first 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Eyeroll, I cant believe that she just said about makeup - anything that looks good on Rosie Connolly looks good on me.
That ego knows no bounds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she hinting for an upgrade at the hotel? Or getting a room elsewhere for free?
Oh dearie me, couldn't get a pet friendly room😥🙄

Reactions: 1
She needs to go back to sisu her eyes are over hooded they're doing her botox wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know if hughie actually said that to her or did she dream that one up herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine feeling the need to write a post about a compliment someone has given u... The need for validation is just scary. Her friend Sandra is back on her Mammies couch with her very important bulletins...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.