Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even go there she ran for a general election without ever even representing the community 😂
How dare anyone go against FF i got blocked for correcting her in a story when she said if everyone had to go back to the polls they wouldn’t vote SF. I messaged her said i’d vote the exact same SF number one. She replied said i obviously don’t know the history of SF. I then replied you should do you’re own history lesson on FF history 😂. Blocked after about another 3 messages back and forth. I heard she was on story justifying them clowns and the pay increases at the weekend 🙄.

Reactions: 7
How dare anyone go against FF i got blocked for correcting her in a story when she said if everyone had to go back to the polls they wouldn’t vote SF. I messaged her said i’d vote the exact same SF number one. She replied said i obviously don’t know the history of SF. I then replied you should do you’re own history lesson on FF history 😂. Blocked after about another 3 messages back and forth. I heard she was on story justifying them clowns and the pay increases at the weekend 🙄.
She was justifying them last night ! From her mothers couch with her hotel job

Reactions: 4
I want the verso gossip. I thought she seemed very nice. Spill!
Nothing to spill really.
She's always been a wannabe.
Likes the high life, would walk on past friends. Big feeling.

Sandra was clearly used by Micheal Martin to take the leftover FF vote on the Northside.
She had never even been to a local council meeting, knew nothing (and still knows little) about politics.
The blowholing about talking on the ground with the Frontline medics is because her brother is a doctor.
Think things may have eased a little between herself and Sabby, Clancy's has been visited by both, but not together.

Reactions: 3
Nothing to spill really.
She's always been a wannabe.
Likes the high life, would walk on past friends. Big feeling.

Sandra was clearly used by Micheal Martin to take the leftover FF vote on the Northside.
She had never even been to a local council meeting, knew nothing (and still knows little) about politics.
The blowholing about talking on the ground with the Frontline medics is because her brother is a doctor.
Think things may have eased a little between herself and Sabby, Clancy's has been visited by both, but not together.
The 40 year old virgin I reckon is who Sandra is. She needs a thread for her blow-holing FF crap from a woman whose never had a poor day & can drink moet for Sunday lunch because Mammy buys it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the fact that Sandra was gifted a set of shabby mugs and yet uses her Dunnes S mug every day for her morning coffee 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the fact that Sandra was gifted a set of shabby mugs and yet uses her Dunnes S mug every day for her morning coffee 😅
I can't see Sandra drinking from a cup with a middle finger on it... that wouldn't be good the self image at all. I am sure FF members would not approve! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started following Sabby about 2 years ago because she gave great hair tips. Latley its all ad and random spon shite so i unfollowed her last week. She's gone way off brand and just seems to want to be a blogger now.

Reactions: 6
Verso leggings got 3 pairs all fall down Penny's one s much better quality or Tesco's and under a tenner

Reactions: 2
Is sabby bashing just jordan with the new shampoo?
Same thought came into my head !!!!! Oh don't think she was at the baby shower either .... was it terries wedding they went to together but cake home early

Don't think they're that friendly anymore, I know JJ got her hair done there by one of the guys but that's probably a contact

Reactions: 3
I may have missed it before but today is the first time I have ever seen her showing herself doing GHD curls at the end, as if to prove the point that she does in fact, let the client see the colour straight first. All I've heard about up to now is this 'ridey blowdry'. Makes me think she's defo been on here for the nose... in spite of her telling everyone recently how we all need to be accountable for what we read as well as what we say. So.... HIYA SABBY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What exactly is wrong with having a ‘hotel job’?
Nothing wrong with a hotel job at all I had one myself while I trained. What I mean is she’s lecturing us all in how Fianna Fáil are running the country so well and all the things they will do for housing and the likes ... easy to rattle off when she’s never had that concern !

Is sabby bashing just jordan with the new shampoo?
This is exactly what I thought too because we all know that nobody is messaging her about it

Reactions: 4
Yet again, glaringly obvious that there is no adherence to safety protocol in the salon. So she openly admits that she has 4 clients on the go at one time. Now I'm well aware that this may have been the norm pre-covid, its certainly in breach of current health and safety procedures. One client, and just one client that you solely work on for a given timeslot. Then when they are done and have left, sanitize and start with the next client.
I suppose the minister for health sandra arranged a special dispensation for shabby. After all, the country needs her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.