Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked with Dr Laura before. Lovely person and a very good dentist. She’s a smart woman, disappointed to see she’s buying into this blogger crap.

Reactions: 5
I've met Sabby briefly a number of times, through friends of friends.
Very confident, but equally as false. Overpowering and opinionated. I would be generally quiet and not shouty, and I've found myself being overpowered by her, to such a level she was bullying me to be as outspoken as her. Couldn't accept the fact that I was just more reserved than her.
A dose.

Reactions: 12
Looks like the barrage of ads will continue so she can work in the salon less. Sure why would you stand on your feet all day if you can do duck all at home but still some crap for a load of cash

Reactions: 7
I'd say the staff are always bitching about her sim to another online tree hugging hairdresser come life coach 🙄

Reactions: 1
My bank holiday is made, she's weak for her new teeth and weak for the new cushions from bloosomtree. Weak!

Saying she is mesmerised by herself. Sweet Jesus 🙄🙄🙄🙄 The vanity knows no boundaries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
her post about emotional intelligence which is narcissitic and completely unrelated to emotional intelligence..... omgggg the irony lol

• Haha
I've met Sabby briefly a number of times, through friends of friends.
Very confident, but equally as false. Overpowering and opinionated. I would be generally quiet and not shouty, and I've found myself being overpowered by her, to such a level she was bullying me to be as outspoken as her. Couldn't accept the fact that I was just more reserved than her.
A dose.
Try working for her ! Bully.

• Wow
State those teeth.. look like false teeth wouldnt be over impressed with them 😳😳

Reactions: 3
Are they too big looking for her mouth or something? When she talks it's like she can't get her lips around them ,🙊
Her smile from the side is much improved but i did notice when she talks the look a bit too big for her mouth. I think they could do with being shaved down a millimetre or two.0

So could I!!!!
Those Verso leggings are the biggest heap of 💩 they’re so fake looking & badly made

The mugs 😆. I asked her why the one giving the finger was pointing in the wrong direction. It was wrong. It was basically giving yourself the finger hand was the wrong way around 😆
Perfect for her., giving herself the finger 😝😝 She’s such a nob. Not a bit gracious just overly in love with herself it’s honestly painful. Come back down to earth sabby you’re no better than the rest of us.

There's loving yourself and then there's Sabrina. The posing the pouting, like a teen girl. She's embarrassing. I wonder do her sons friends say anything?
She’s her own number 1 fan!! I find it so cringey how in love with herself she is. 🙄

Pretty sure she also got her lips done , which is why she looks all mouth.
Definitely the lips have been done. She can't seem to use them. It's like when you've a load of bonjella on your gums and you don't want to swallow!!

Her buddy SM is heading away this weekend, wonder how she's going to compete with that

Reactions: 4
How long is kopper in glanmire gone? Did prestige replace it?
Yes, the girls in prestige all worked for sabrina. The owner and alot of the staff moved to different salons after she went into the city. Some of them stayed with sabrina and when prestige opened they went there. Sabrina wasn't a bit happy about it. She's meant to be a nightmare to work for

Yes, the girls in prestige all worked for sabrina. The owner and alot of the staff moved to different salons after she went into the city. Some of them stayed with sabrina and when prestige opened they went there. Sabrina wasn't a bit happy about it. She's meant to be a nightmare to work for
I can confirm she is an absolute bleep to work for, doesn’t want you there the minute you’re pregnant & if you’re better looking than her she doesn’t like you. Notice the ever changing group of juniors as she’s dynamite to work for!

Reactions: 10
I used to go to the Glanmire salon and it was very basic when she started. She then got notions (pre insta) and started increasing her prices so much and booking in lots of clients so she was always flitting away from doing your hair to getting a junior doing it but still charging high prices so I stopped going. Haven’t seen her in years but the new teeth look fab side on but like horses gnashers from the front and she’s definitely overdoing the Botox too. A shame as she was always very confident before but seems to be totally OTT now with an ego that knows no bounds. Not the same person that I knew by any stretch. Even before the insta change I think she was a pretty tough boss and out to make as much as she could.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to go to the Glanmire salon and it was very basic when she started. She then got notions (pre insta) and started increasing her prices so much and booking in lots of clients so she was always flitting away from doing your hair to getting a junior doing it but still charging high prices so I stopped going. Haven’t seen her in years but the new teeth look fab side on but like horses gnashers from the front and she’s definitely overdoing the Botox too. A shame as she was always very confident before but seems to be totally OTT now with an ego that knows no bounds. Not the same person that I knew by any stretch. Even before the insta change I think she was a pretty tough boss and out to make as much as she could.
She pays juniors minimum wage & bills them weekly for ‘training costs ‘ such as electricity/ use of tools etc so they end up on €7 an hour with what’s left.

• Wow
  • Angry
She pays juniors minimum wage & bills them weekly for ‘training costs ‘ such as electricity/ use of tools etc so they end up on €7 an hour with what’s left.
Oh my god ....that's unbelievable..!! I've never encountered her but sounds like a nightmare and comes across like a complete narcissist on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.