Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, glaringly obvious that there is no adherence to safety protocol in the salon. So she openly admits that she has 4 clients on the go at one time. Now I'm well aware that this may have been the norm pre-covid, its certainly in breach of current health and safety procedures. One client, and just one client that you solely work on for a given timeslot. Then when they are done and have left, sanitize and start with the next client.
I suppose the minister for health sandra arranged a special dispensation for shabby. After all, the country needs her
I went in for a creep there. I can't believe she said it so publicly. I havnt been in to get mine done yet but i had assumed it was 1 client per slot in most places

Reactions: 2
I've uninstalled Instagram. I'm so bored of all of these grabby entitled beggars. I get nothing from It anymore.

Reactions: 12
I've uninstalled Instagram. I'm so bored of all of these grabby entitled beggars. I get nothing from It anymore.
*shudders* - I had a near miss this morning. I deleted / unfollowed so many insta huns after reading here that I came across tignams story for the first time in ages. Nearly died of boredom. Your prayers please 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10
My small daughter could have done a better job at the curls/lift given to that poor blond girl. Christ what a mess. Looked like hair after a shower.

Reactions: 2
*shudders* - I had a near miss this morning. I deleted / unfollowed so many insta huns after reading here that I came across tignams story for the first time in ages. Nearly died of boredom. Your prayers please 🤞🏼
Id never heard of her until the Good Glow. Followed her for a day or two.... Not for me!

Reactions: 4
Looking after 4 clients at once, is completely flouting the covid restrictions that all other salons are abiding by,
so sad in my own salon last week as with the social distancing the owner said once this initial rush is over, she prob will have to close in January 21,as with only 3 clients max allowed in there at any time its not viable..
Also is she washing her hands between each station, doubtful seeing as she is recording a fella rolling around the salon floor playing with a dog that is freely wandering /running around the salon,
Ps Sabby
This forum is here for questions comments like posted above cos lord knows anyone dares to complain on an Instagram account is blocked.. comment deleted and than accused of trolling , so you know what we are all watching you too, (said with finger wagging a'la sabby 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was real bitterness in that shampoo speech by her. The way she said the word “tit” very direct! Oh dear....

Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow her a few weeks back. Between the eating into the camera ( Did Mary teach her any table manners???)
Showing us all how she makes her bed... Hello we all know how to make a bed...
trying to be provocative while making bed, painting etc ( not working sabby Your arse is as flat as a pancake )

The lecturing to us on how we should be all accountable... Practice what you preach
She comes across as a horrible horrible person being so self righteous, after all she is working in the background to get threads like this stopped as in her eyes, this is bullying/Trolling ...More in your line if you and the other self righteous one Sandra helped the homeless people on the streets and get that problem fixed.
Sorry for the Rant

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow I didn't know she and Alan had separated. What happened I wonder. I unfollowed her ages ago for all the reasons mentioned in this thread haha. she posted good info about hair on Snapchat she obviously is very knowledgeable. I still use a shampoo she reccomended. She has really changed a lot though. She is insufferable and narcassistic. Was also wondering what happened to Mar she was cool. That Sandra one she is friends with is a complete pain. Everything she says is really right wing and uggghh I have a degree in economics and she hasn't a fuckin clue what she is talking about most of the time. She just goes along with the politicians cos she wants to be one lol. Acts like she knows everything about the economy etc. Seems like a nasty person ; doesn't care about others.

I was always turned off by all the clutter in her wardrobe as well. I don't really buy fast fashion and I'd get anxiety lookin at all the stuff she has. the amount of stuff she has is disgusting really sure you'd never even have enough time to wear all the stuff she has. she has a serious shopping addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow her a few weeks back. Between the eating into the camera ( Did Mary teach her any table manners???)
Showing us all how she makes her bed... Hello we all know how to make a bed...
trying to be provocative while making bed, painting etc ( not working sabby Your arse is as flat as a pancake )

The lecturing to us on how we should be all accountable... Practice what you preach
She comes across as a horrible horrible person being so self righteous, after all she is working in the background to get threads like this stopped as in her eyes, this is bullying/Trolling ...More in your line if you and the other self righteous one Sandra helped the homeless people on the streets and get that problem fixed.
Sorry for the Rant
Trying to be provocative doesn’t work for her she can’t pull it off. I’ll be slaughtered for this but thin & all she is I dont think she has a nice shape. She has chunky legs. The verso leggings or mini skirts / dresses do nothing for her & especially with the barely black tights... 🥴

Reactions: 7
Is sabby bashing just jordan with the new shampoo?
Totally! She is giving shade to Jordan about her having sulphate free recently added to her pound shop hair care packaging .”Store bought “ shampoo... go on Sabrina girl, take her down! About time Sabrina turned on her , she usually only lasts short spells with “ Frenemies“

There was real bitterness in that shampoo speech by her. The way she said the word “tit” very direct! Oh dear....
Because it was meant for just Jordan

Nothing wrong with a hotel job at all I had one myself while I trained. What I mean is she’s lecturing us all in how Fianna Fáil are running the country so well and all the things they will do for housing and the likes ... easy to rattle off when she’s never had that concern !
They doing duck all same as they have always done nothing a
Wow I didn't know she and Alan had separated. What happened I wonder. I unfollowed her ages ago for all the reasons mentioned in this thread haha. she posted good info about hair on Snapchat she obviously is very knowledgeable. I still use a shampoo she reccomended. She has really changed a lot though. She is insufferable and narcassistic. Was also wondering what happened to Mar she was cool. That Sandra one she is friends with is a complete pain. Everything she says is really right wing and uggghh I have a degree in economics and she hasn't a fuckin clue what she is talking about most of the time. She just goes along with the politicians cos she wants to be one lol. Acts like she knows everything about the economy etc. Seems like a nasty person ; doesn't care about others.

I was always turned off by all the clutter in her wardrobe as well. I don't really buy fast fashion and I'd get anxiety lookin at all the stuff she has. the amount of stuff she has is disgusting really sure you'd never even have enough time to wear all the stuff she has. she has a serious shopping addiction.
A thread needs to be done Sandra 😆

Totally! She is giving shade to Jordan about her having sulphate free recently added to her pound shop hair care packaging .”Store bought “ shampoo... go on Sabrina girl, take her down! About time Sabrina turned on her , she usually only lasts short spells with “ Frenemies“

Because it was meant for just Jordan
Wasnt just Jordan one of her first grabbers in after she re-opened???? Two faced? What ?

Reactions: 7
They latest transformation was gorgeous in fairness.
Much and all as I've had a witch in this thread I have to agree. One of the best colour corrections I've ever seen done. I was in shock at the result.

Reactions: 3
Also the botox on all of them is getting worse. Meave from lovecherish is frozen and shiny to an inch of her life. Their arched eyebrows and manic smiles, the puffy cheeks from fillers. Its horrendous. I've never been so turned of a beauty treatment. It's all botox gone very wrong
Meave, another dose who was also above the rules of lockdown 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.