Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An absolute dose, but christ almighty she has balls of steel. She was pretty confident of securing a seat in the general election. I think that she equated her popularity on insta with thousands of votes and was devastated when she polled abysmally. If her future lies in politics she would be well advised to start at ground level in the community or at council level. But that wouldn't work for lady Sandra, shes way too good for that.
And yes, living with her mother or also very fond of posting pics of herself at her brother's impressive house. All for show

Reactions: 8
Also the botox on all of them is getting worse. Meave from lovecherish is frozen and shiny to an inch of her life. Their arched eyebrows and manic smiles, the puffy cheeks from fillers. Its horrendous. I've never been so turned of a beauty treatment. It's all botox gone very wrong

Reactions: 5
Its a pity she can't filter her personality as much as her face. She comes across so cold, self-righteous, no charm or warmth about her. No wonder people don't like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sandra hates being Cork North Central. Didn't suit her to run in that constituency! She definitely lives at home, her father passed away last year, so she's got her feet firmly under the table there!
Lisa Verso is a wannabe snob. Not all that bright but alludes to being clever.

Reactions: 7
Also the botox on all of them is getting worse. Meave from lovecherish is frozen and shiny to an inch of her life. Their arched eyebrows and manic smiles, the puffy cheeks from fillers. Its horrendous. I've never been so turned of a beauty treatment. It's all botox gone very wrong
Oh my god I wouldnt touch botox after seeing their results. One of Sandra's eyebrows is much lower than the other... its looks so unnatural

Reactions: 6
Omg I thought the exact same thing. Owner did not seem 1 bit nice. Wouldn't mind but I had gone in to buy 1 of the painting's which I loved. They are expensive but when the owner was horrible I thought nah I'm not giving you my money
what shop was it?

I’d love to ask Sandra, the 40 year old spinster still living at home with Mammy, just what she thinks qualifies her to lecture the nation? Literally glaring down the phone at people in her nasty, abrasive tones with her tacky little dog “Coco Chanel” and a face that looks like she fell on top of every makeup counter in the country. It’s not surprising that both her and Sabrina are single at their age because neither of them are remotely nice people

Reactions: 10
Dont include Maeve in the same sentence as this lot! Her botox isn't great but dodgy botox aside she is head and shoulders above the others. (Seriously hoping I'm not about to be proved wrong!)

Dont include Maeve in the same sentence as this lot! Her botox isn't great but dodgy botox aside she is head and shoulders above the others. (Seriously hoping I'm not about to be proved wrong!)
Maeve is a clever lady that’s for sure but she is out for no1

Sandra hates being Cork North Central. Didn't suit her to run in that constituency! She definitely lives at home, her father passed away last year, so she's got her feet firmly under the table there!
Lisa Verso is a wannabe snob. Not all that bright but alludes to being clever.
Sandra is a melt

Reactions: 4
It would be good for her to do some charity work... and understand how tough life can be for some. She needs an injection of modesty.
Its obvious why people would not vote her, its impossible to relate to her.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to ask Sandra, the 40 year old spinster still living at home with Mammy, just what she thinks qualifies her to lecture the nation? Literally glaring down the phone at people in her nasty, abrasive tones with her tacky little dog “Coco Chanel” and a face that looks like she fell on top of every makeup counter in the country. It’s not surprising that both her and Sabrina are single at their age because neither of them are remotely nice people
She looks very drag like it’s all just too much

Reactions: 3
Why is the eyeshadow always all over her lids

Absolutely agree. So off putting

Reactions: 3
i like maeve, she seems normal and i bought a pair of verso leggings because i liked following lisa.
im shocked they arent the same as on instagram?

i like maeve, she seems normal and i bought a pair of verso leggings because i liked following lisa.
im shocked they arent the same as on instagram?
How are they not the same? I've a few pairs and think they look the same as the pics. They need a wash when they arrive, as the material stinks 😂, but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: 1
I was talking about dodgy botox so that's why meave was included. Meave isn't above the fake Instagram thing either. Unless I missed it she said nothing about the botox and every other beauty and body treatment was spoken about in detail. Maybe I just didn't watch the day she said it.

Reactions: 2
That Triona McCarthy is another absolute melt. What is with all these Cork headwrecks? She’s in Schull at the moment mingling with the little people now that Covid has put a stop to her crawling up the arse of anyone with a pulse on the Dublin social circuit.

Her and her kids wandering around every shop within a 10 mile radius and pawing at everything in sight. I haven’t brought my kids beyond a supermarket since lockdown and only when I had no choice. Any shop I’ve been to has been in and out, only touching what I’m buying. Absolutely galls me seeing that Triona yoke arsing around boutiques to pass the time with her kids draped all over everything

Reactions: 11
That Triona McCarthy is another absolute melt. What is with all these Cork headwrecks? She’s in Schull at the moment mingling with the little people now that Covid has put a stop to her crawling up the arse of anyone with a pulse on the Dublin social circuit.

Her and her kids wandering around every shop within a 10 mile radius and pawing at everything in sight. I haven’t brought my kids beyond a supermarket since lockdown and only when I had no choice. Any shop I’ve been to has been in and out, only touching what I’m buying. Absolutely galls me seeing that Triona yoke arsing around boutiques to pass the time with her kids draped all over everything
I like Triona and love the way she interacts with her children. They seem lovely

I like Triona and love the way she interacts with her children. They seem lovely
She’s permanently pissed and making a show of herself (by her own
admission) and coming on Instagram naked in bed dying with a hangover, despite the fact that her husband is clearly disgusted by her. And her children have been paraded all over Instagram since their conception and spend their lives dragged from one PR event to another and used as leverage to blag freebies

Reactions: 7
I would dread to see Triona coming into my shop with mini & max, mauling everything! their constantly in front of the camera whole time Too Much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.