Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridey blonde boho incoming girls 😂 today’s victim of data breach is Billie 😂 wow I’m going to read my tea leaves here and guess prescription lights

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And about 10 inches off whether she wants it or not. But she can always get hair extensions that cost god knows how much if she wants her long hair back

Reactions: 3
Wow I’d love to know how she ‘smells clients hair’ through the visor 🙄 -

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or are all the styles the same. No pixie haircuts, no Bob's, no fringes, anyone with dark hair??. It's all that blonde wavy style.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or are all the styles the same. No pixie haircuts, no Bob's, no fringes, anyone with dark hair??. It's all that blonde wavy style.
Haven't seen one dark hair client !!!! They're all the exact same, as someone else said above, one trick pony

Reactions: 6
Can I ask what are prescription highlights. I mean are all highlights not tailored to a client

I felt really sorry for that poor girl the other day that sabby decided she was completely changing her hair. She had no chance to argue. And the phone shoved in her face

as for super sleuth smelly sabby with the power to smell minerals 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Can I ask what are prescription highlights. I mean are all highlights not tailored to a client

I felt really sorry for that poor girl the other day that sabby decided she was completely changing her hair. She had no chance to argue. And the phone shoved in her face

Prescription lights are a phrase Sabbs coined to make it easier for clients to part with €300 for a standard full head of highlights.
so we can add pharmacist to her list of never ending talents 🙄
As for the smelling of hair 😂😂 what crap will she come out with next?
id say she can smell the scent of coins alright, it’s a fact that’s all you’ll be left with after a trip to Kopper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bloody expensive
Think someone said €300 & they're basically a T Bar

Reactions: 3
Hmm well the leggings that Sabby and Verso put blood sweat and tears into producing and are actually called Sabby because she had so much to do with the design 😳🤫 seem to be for sale on the casual company also! Identical. Just with a different name. What a dirty liar!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus it was obvious verso was flying them in from China since day 1 as with everything she sells. Where are Sabby's mugs gone? She used quotes from the internet and passed them off as sabby notes. 😂😂 it's the oscar speeches she gives and her devoted follows who tell her she's a genius that actually fascinates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You'd be a fool to believe Verso is getting self styled leggings or anything especially made. The owner has as big a head as Sabby. The little gang of bff's are so transparent.

I hope Sabrina is going to pay for those baskets she was literally sitting in and climbing all over -and during a pandemic! What is with these InstaHuns forcing themselves all over everyone and everything? Imagine buying those baskets new at full price, not knowing her arse had literally been sitting in them 👎🏼👎🏼

I hope Sabrina is going to pay for those baskets she was literally sitting in and climbing all over -and during a pandemic! What is with these InstaHuns forcing themselves all over everyone and everything? Imagine buying those baskets new at full price, not knowing her arse had literally been sitting in them 👎🏼👎🏼
I've been in the shop the owner is the exact same as sabby 🙄 felt totally out of place in there, like I was being looked down on.

Reactions: 4
You'd be a fool to believe Verso is getting self styled leggings or anything especially made. The owner has as big a head as Sabby. The little gang of bff's are so transparent.
I could say a lot more here about verso

Reactions: 7
I've been in the shop the owner is the exact same as sabby 🙄 felt totally out of place in there, like I was being looked down on.
Omg I thought the exact same thing. Owner did not seem 1 bit nice. Wouldn't mind but I had gone in to buy 1 of the painting's which I loved. They are expensive but when the owner was horrible I thought nah I'm not giving you my money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.