Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’s being driven to work this morning. That will be the new secret boyfriend - just a little video to let us see she isn’t driving 🙄 #whocares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s out of the salon today... is s
Ah she’s being driven to work this morning. That will be the new secret boyfriend - just a little video to let us see she isn’t driving 🙄 #whocares
I think the secret boyfriend is Adam... I’m convinced!

Reactions: 2
How much is a blow dry in there? A ridey one lol but I'd refuse to let my photo be taken.

I'd prob die laughing the whole time

Dont think I fit into the clientele criteria though

How much is a blow dry in there? A ridey one lol but I'd refuse to let my photo be taken.

I'd prob die laughing the whole time

Dont think I fit into the clientele criteria though
The girl from yesterday looked SO uncomfortable being on camera! so unprofessional to shove a camera in her face!

Reactions: 4
The girl from yesterday looked SO uncomfortable being on camera! so unprofessional to shove a camera in her face!
It’s just awful & they all come out with the same hairstyle. I’ve never seen anything like it. Can she only do a boho / ridey 🙄 blow dry??🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They do them curly blowdrys so the blend looks better. When you see the hair straight you know the hairdresser is good.

They do them curly blowdrys so the blend looks better. When you see the hair straight you know the hairdresser is good.
They did that to my friend, curled her hair so it looked brilliant, but when she waahed it and straightened it herself the foils were done all uneven and the underneath was shocking.
But she had ridey hair for about 3 days😁😁

• Haha
I honestly hate when people do that shove a camera in your face & upload to social media. The squad gym in cork constantly put up stories with their clients & I would never go there because of this. So annoying & unprofessional 🙄

For this very reason my hairdresser will blow-dry the hair straight when she does highlights etc. and then stick a few loose curls in it after. She wants her clients to be able to see what she's done properly so she knows they're happy walking out the door.

For this very reason my hairdresser will blow-dry the hair straight when she does highlights etc. and then stick a few loose curls in it after. She wants her clients to be able to see what she's done properly so she knows they're happy walking out the door.
Only way to see if the cut and colour is done right IMO

Reactions: 1
The dye jobs she put up are all the exact same!! She really should show different styles and dye jobs.. screams one trick pony to someone looking in from the outside

Reactions: 3
and the waitress in on top of them, Sabby with the camera in her face! BE ACCOUNTABLE !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.