Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just all feels so forced when she films the staff in Kopper. 'Look at my wonderful team! They all love me so much! Look at how much I make them laugh! I'm such an AMAZING boss!'
She pretends she doesn't care what people think of her, yet seeks constant validation from strangers down the phone.
She puts on a show for Instagram when doing someone’s hair. It’s bizarre. I’d say the staff are relieved when she isn’t there. She would suck the life out of you with her fakeness

Reactions: 5
How the hell is she managing to be in Clancys everyday when she is so busy?? And what is her obesession with the place?

Reactions: 2
Watching her stories this morning and she is prancing around the salon with only a visor and no face mask. Has it not been explained to her that this does not protect others from your breath as it leaks out all around the visor!!!! They are recommended to be worn with masks for extra protection not enough on their own!!!
Imagine paying for the extortionate privilege of getting your hair done with her and not even wearing a mask! No words...
It’s literally funneling her breath down on top of her clients

Lots of tea there with Clancys gang :)
Hang on there while I put on the kettle
I do remember seeing her draped around the owner and manager when they initially opened. But of course they were prob "weak" for her

Reactions: 2
Hang on there while I put on the kettle
I do remember seeing her draped around the owner and manager when they initially opened. But of course they were prob "weak" for her

I’ll get the biscuits who are these Clancys then

Reactions: 3
The client she had on yesterday with the brown hair. So that lady waited nearly a month to get into her and all she does is a treatment. I would actually be sickened going to her. She hardly charged that girl over €50 or did she.

Oh christ, the lookfantastic IGTV with the elevator music in the background.
First of all all she talks about is how her skin is from wearing a mask. She must be wearing one at home on the couch because she damn well isnt wearing one at work.
Just so fake, the giggling into the camera, head to one side.
And no thanks shabby, I dont need your lookfantastic code, theres already a 15% off on a big banner on the home page. Try harder

Reactions: 9
What she on about today, this is the first time I've been out of the salon in a really really long time. She sures been putting up vids of her eating lunch out and in clothes shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What she on about today, this is the first time I've been out of the salon in a really really long time. She sures been putting up vids of her eating lunch out and in clothes shops.
I get the feeling she’s trying to be sarcastic....she’s reading in here for sure and Adam her little shadow going along with her!!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Speaking of using and dropping friends do yas remember when she was besties with Paul and Jason from whitemoose cafe. She went and followed them when they stayed the in Castlemartyr hotel. Say this was a year/2 ago

Yep I remember that well sure they were the boys to be friends with then!!! It’s all well timed and well thought out.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.