Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shur isn’t her sister in law very connected in travel, surely she could sort sabby out with a staycation? Or do travel agents only deal with foreign travel?....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she not just come out of a three and a half month salon closure and now she's itching to head off on a staycation.
Waste of space

Reactions: 11
Anyone watch Denise Rustiqs story today? OMG she is on the ABSOLUTE BEG out in the shops, serious cringe for her 🙈🤣🙈 also....her hair? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely she needs her own thread at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone watch Denise Rustiqs story today? OMG she is on the ABSOLUTE BEG out in the shops, serious cringe for her 🙈🤣🙈 also....her hair? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Surely she needs her own thread at this stage!
She's too much of a sheep to sabby to have her own thread. She copies her alot. Very boring altogether. She's totally on the beg. I do like her curly hair

Reactions: 3
Does she remind anyone else of this one from Friends? She loves herself.
Omg she’s totally her 😂😂 haha haha

Not sure think she has something but everyone is so devoted to Sabrina! 😫
Thought Jeanette went to Origin or ikon ?? Jeanette has her own makeup place in town, we’ll she did anyway not sure if she’s still in business there

Drag Queen makeovers is right. This make-up style for me has no connection to beauty... its about how much shi*e I can put on my face and how many trillion eyeshadows I can blend together. Yet again really young girls are being influenced in the wrong way by someone who thinks they know it all
The drag queen make up is desperate. I think Jeanettes actually an artist which you can totally see in her work she should stick to art instead of painting peoples faces 🙈

I asked her 😂 he cheated on her apparently. Convenient how she got him to do the whole house over before she kicked him out
Her house was raided. Alan was drug dealing apparently she had no clue & booted him out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s totally her 😂😂 haha haha

Thought Jeanette went to Origin or ikon ?? Jeanette has her own makeup place in town, we’ll she did anyway not sure if she’s still in business there

The drag queen make up is desperate. I think Jeanettes actually an artist which you can totally see in her work she should stick to art instead of painting peoples faces 🙈

Her house was raided. Alan was drug dealing apparently she had no clue & booted him out.
She may an artist but I don't think she understands beauty. 2 black eyes with some glitter and foundation 3 or 4 times darker than your skin and the eyebrows 🙈 🙈 She is literally a completely different looking person without it. Your friends and family should be able to recognise you at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a hairdresser who can't stop reminding us all about how busy she and the salon is, she certainly doesn't spend much time actually doing hair. Off on a Saturday after being closed for months, again yesterday and an admin day today? Not one other hairdresser I follow has been able to leave the salon floor yet and won't for another few weeks either. Smoke and mirrors...

Reactions: 14
Exactly. Some shite, my hairdresser has worked 6 days a week, morning to evening to get her clients sorted. Still hasn't had hers or her staff done. That's what you call looking after your customers.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Some shite, my hairdresser has worked 6 days a week, morning to evening to get her clients sorted. Still hasn't had hers or her staff done. That's what you call looking after your customers.
She a pain in the hole. She’s prob so busy “working behind the scenes” on laws for trolling. Give me strength 🙄....

Where the duck is she going with them, seriously?? And she only WEAK for herself in them!
She’s in love with herself. She’s her own biggest fan. More like shittystylesabby instead of superstylesabby

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching her stories this morning and she is prancing around the salon with only a visor and no face mask. Has it not been explained to her that this does not protect others from your breath as it leaks out all around the visor!!!! They are recommended to be worn with masks for extra protection not enough on their own!!!
Imagine paying for the extortionate privilege of getting your hair done with her and not even wearing a mask! No words...

Reactions: 3
Watching her stories this morning and she is prancing around the salon with only a visor and no face mask. Has it not been explained to her that this does not protect others from your breath as it leaks out all around the visor!!!! They are recommended to be worn with masks for extra protection not enough on their own!!!
Imagine paying for the extortionate privilege of getting your hair done with her and not even wearing a mask! No words...
Don’t you know Shabby makes the rules now???😡
She is already legislating for online trolling, she must be in the Dail ruling on mask etiquette now too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she can’t work wearing a mask a few weeks ago. Yet every other Hairdresser can 🙄

Reactions: 2
She says she can’t work wearing a mask a few weeks ago. Yet every other Hairdresser can 🙄
yeah she said it was too much 🙄 she’s such a drip. Those bloody visors go against all public health advice. She’s putting so many people at risk. And shamelessly.

We have to wear masks all day now at work, it's not a big deal for most i can't see why it would be for her? First day i had a headache, second day fine, it's a bit warm that's all. She is a lot fitter then me, I wouldn't be showing my abs off at breakfast or my teeny arse (causes not teeny) off bending into the fridge in Insta, so should be fine wearing a mask.

It just all feels so forced when she films the staff in Kopper. 'Look at my wonderful team! They all love me so much! Look at how much I make them laugh! I'm such an AMAZING boss!'
She pretends she doesn't care what people think of her, yet seeks constant validation from strangers down the phone.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.