SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see one of her hairdressers that was always on her stories has a new job in a different salon
Which one is it?
Surely it couldn't be true after her talking about them all being such a big happy family on the podcast.
I'd imagine she is a thundering witch to work for. Her staff turnover is testament to that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see one of her hairdressers that was always on her stories has a new job in a different salon
Just saw that, had a look on the kopper insta and there hasn't been a picture uploaded since June. It just shows shes over it and wants to be a full time begger sorry blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I probably won’t be liked for this BUT… back in the Snapchat days she talked about having Aaron and she had a psychotic break. She was in hospital for a few months with Post Puerperal Psychosis. I’ve someone in my family who had this and that’s why I always remember it. She was humble about it and was so grateful to her parents and Alan.
She discussed this obviously back in the day when she was normal and relatable and not flogging tit. She could have done something brilliant for mental health but now she’s lost that human side of her and her follower numbers have went to her head. I’ve lost respect for her and she’s lost all her credibility

Reactions: 17
That’s been mentioned in previous threads and a video from her Snapchat days was shared some time ago too, I remember most posters showing sympathy for what she went through. Very tough for her I’m sure.
But as you rightly say, she’s a far cry from that person now. It’s even more sad in a way as she’s choosing this behaviour and doesn’t appear to have any introspection or self awareness, which I’m surprised t considering what she went through in the past.

Reactions: 7
How has she so many followers🤯 I don’t follow as she is an absolute melt but seriously, how do people listen to her!?!

Reactions: 8
I probably won’t be liked for this BUT… back in the Snapchat days she talked about having Aaron and she had a psychotic break. She was in hospital for a few months with Post Puerperal Psychosis. I’ve someone in my family who had this and that’s why I always remember it. She was humble about it and was so grateful to her parents and Alan.
She discussed this obviously back in the day when she was normal and relatable and not flogging tit. She could have done something brilliant for mental health but now she’s lost that human side of her and her follower numbers have went to her head. I’ve lost respect for her and she’s lost all her credibility
She's like the rest of them so.
They are all relatable at the beginning, then they get popular and the fame goes to their heads and the past is forgotten.
They loose themselves in greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's like the rest of them so.
They are all relatable at the beginning, then they get popular and the fame goes to their heads and the past is forgotten.
They loose themselves in greed.
Fake followers. Andrea Roche bought them on her Visa 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The salon has lots of empty chairs and plenty of staff walking around tending to her needs. I would be sick to the pit of my stomach if that was my business. She will close the business to concentrate on her "insta buisiness" that will be the excuse !!

Reactions: 3
I tried to book a hair cut this morning with my usual girl. Cant get one for 6 weeks. Hair is so bad so I looked at another couple of local salons and very little available. Cant get any app for 3 weeks.
Yet on a work day she can be absent to have her hair done, have a staff member do her hair and have 2 others unboxing a zara package. Not looking good.

Reactions: 6
The salon has lots of empty chairs and plenty of staff walking around tending to her needs. I would be sick to the pit of my stomach if that was my business. She will close the business to concentrate on her "insta buisiness" that will be the excuse !!
💯 will be closed by Xmas. Scabs is only interested in flogging expensive garbage and living off freebies. Not interested in earning an honest wage

Reactions: 4
💯 will be closed by Xmas. Scabs is only interested in flogging expensive garbage and living off freebies. Not interested in earning an honest wage
The flogging will dry up as taxes, food and energy prices go up and salaries remain static or decrease. We’re in for a few years of required belt tightening.

Reactions: 5
Who the duck does she think she is sitting there getting her hair done and her staff flapping around holding up clothes for her?! I’d be mortified!! That’s no way to conduct herself in her salon 🤢🤢🤢 She comes across more and more as extremely lazy

Reactions: 9
Who the duck does she think she is sitting there getting her hair done and her staff flapping around holding up clothes for her?! I’d be mortified!! That’s no way to conduct herself in her salon 🤢🤢🤢 She comes across more and more as extremely lazy
Shes the hardest work in Ireland I’ll have you know…

Well according to herself but then again I wouldn’t believe amen out of her mouth 🙄🙄🙄

I didn't see much difference on the one head of hair shes done this month. Colour looks the same, just new ridey waves.
In begging for another free pair of ugly shoes.

Reactions: 4
Had a look at that floral print dress on the zara site as it looks nice. Can’t see the cut working on her though…

Reactions: 3
Her salon is empty…and none of those Zara dresses are going to suit scabby. Bad news all round for scabs

• Haha
I sent a comment re posting the reg no. Of the new wheels.. Hello!!

Reactions: 1
I sent a comment re posting the reg no. Of the new wheels.. Hello!!
I just don’t understand why that garage or indeed any garage or business would want her as an ambassador. She makes the car look as cheap & tacky as she is. She has a knack of making the most expensive item look cheap! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.