SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no thread suggestions in the first three pages of the most liked pages but took creative liberty at the most frequent sayings.

Quite jealous of her night aware in adare but I'd be allergic if I had to listen to her cackle.

As you were...

Reactions: 14
Are they actually talking to one another ? They just seem to be posting / posing / recording !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as it pains me....I like her blue dress.

The shoes are absolutely shocking with it tho
Very Aunty Bridey at a wedding 1987

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sabbys cankles in the white strap sandals. Definitely not an xs.

And the other ones are as bad 👠👠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She promotes designer clothes all week long but in her pic earlier today she’s wearing Penney’s, mango and river island.…in Adare Manor! This makes me think she gives back all the high end muck she promotes.
That dress, those shoes and those legs should NEVER have seen the light of day.

Ok. Had never heard of this Sandra wan and didnt get the 40 year old virgin thing but I went and checked her out and now I’m totally up to speed!
40 year old virgin…. Feckin brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a thread on this Sandra wan…had a look at her page and it’s just baking and frumpy clothing. Who is she? What’s her USP?

Reactions: 2
Is there a thread on this Sandra wan…had a look at her page and it’s just baking and frumpy clothing. Who is she? What’s her USP?

I think her parents owned a restaurant in glountane and she managed it until it closed down.
She is also a manager in Cork Airport Hotel or at least she was, I will stand corrected. She's a bit of a hob Nob from Cork tbh.

She also supports FF and tried to get elected in last election

I think her parents owned a restaurant in glountane and she managed it until it closed down.
She is also a manager in Cork Airport Hotel or at least she was, I will stand corrected. She's a bit of a hob Nob from Cork tbh.

She also supports FF and tried to get elected in last election
FFS! And there was me thinking she was some high flying solicitor 🤣🤣
So her USP is she has no USP!

FFS! And there was me thinking she was some high flying solicitor 🤣🤣
So her USP is she has no USP!
She was also a contestant in the Irish version of the apprentice about 10 years ago! Also is a panellist on virgin medias dealz version of loose women- the Elaine show 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok to clarify-

Sandra managed her parents restaurant for 13 years and then ran it into the ground.

she is an events creation manager for a hotel group (the word manager is so not correct but that’s what they call her!) she has been laid off for most of lockdown but would hardly let on she’s one of the PUP recipients as im Sure she would wrongly have a notion about that. She finished a part time 4 year law degree and year ago and is now doing her masters. But if you watched her insta she portrays an image of some highflying legal career... she’s a big Fianna Fáil (Michael Martin) fan and went for election for the first time in her life for the general election Jan 2020, without ever spending day as a local councillor or anything !! She thought her insta following Would get her a seat !!! Anyway she still lives at home with her mother but likes to portray a different image entirely

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok to clarify-

Sandra managed her parents restaurant for 13 years and then ran it into the ground.

she is an events creation manager for a hotel group (the word manager is so not correct but that’s what they call her!) she has been laid off for most of lockdown but would hardly let on she’s one of the PUP recipients as im Sure she would wrongly have a notion about that. She finished a part time 4 year law degree and year ago and is now doing her masters. But if you watched her insta she portrays an image of some highflying legal career... she’s a big Fianna Fáil (Michael Martin) fan and went for election for the first time in her life for the general election Jan 2020, without ever spending day as a local councillor or anything !! She thought her insta following Would get her a seat !!! Anyway she still lives at home with her mother but likes to portray a different image entirely
The election gives me a great laugh. She had major expectations of winning a seat but only got 1200 votes. Went to ground for a week or so afterwards, obviously mortified.
Since then she has helped out at a councillors clinic once so local politics is WAY beneath her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The election gives me a great laugh. She had major expectations of winning a seat but only got 1200 votes. Went to ground for a week or so afterwards, obviously mortified.
Since then she has helped out at a councillors clinic once so local politics is WAY beneath her.
she actually only got 400 votes. She ended up with 1500 as they were the ones she got when the other FF had reached their quotas!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.