SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it the one with the most likes?
Above had 25 likes. Can’t find the others now to check amount of likes!!

edited to add…I checked the previous suggestions which has 24 and 15 likes soothing @BordnaRóna has this one.👍

‘Soothing’ = so I think 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And we're off. 40th Birthday celebrations are kicking off. Prepare for lots of twirling, ugly shoes, xs outfit changes, head turning, food shovelling, gin drinking. What did I leave out?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And we're off. 40th Birthday celebrations are kicking off. Prepare for lots of twirling, ugly shoes, xs outfit changes, head turning, food shovelling, gin drinking. What did I leave out?
She works really hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised that the going to Adare outfit is so ugly!

Reactions: 3
A swollen face full of fillers and Botox gone wrong. Ain’t no filter gonna fix that 💩 show …

Reactions: 3
I actually gasp with horror every single time I see her in a short skirt / dress. She really has brutal style 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She did not wear that to Adare Manor? Thats what you’d wear to Electric Picnic … if you were 20, not 40 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did not wear that to Adare Manor? Thats what you’d wear to Electric Picnic … if you were 20, not 40 🙈🙈
It does absolutely nothing for her… nothing! I feel so sorry for that poor unfortunate fella she’s with no matter what she does or wears she always looks so vulgar. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It does absolutely nothing for her… nothing! I feel so sorry for that poor unfortunate fella she’s with no matter what she does or wears she always looks so vulgar. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve just watched her stories…I hope from when she hits 40 on Sunday that she starts to act, behave and dress like a 40 year old woman, not a 14 year old girl. That dress is like maternity wear…

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211001-180817_Instagram.jpg

This ladies & gents is an eXxxta small, just in case you forget 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.