SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does she think she is sitting there getting her hair done and her staff flapping around holding up clothes for her?! I’d be mortified!! That’s no way to conduct herself in her salon 🤢🤢🤢 She comes across more and more as extremely lazy
Ive not seen her stories but she sounds a bit like miss Hannigan in Annie.

Reactions: 3
"I've been a customer of mercedes Benz for a while"..... Nope... Never knew that ever before. Most random collaboration. And the reels video with her constantly looking over the shoulder with the fake cheeeeeese face at the camera to make sure the camera person is still looking at her... absolutely cringe 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies it’s happened, she’s gone from XS to S. Who is gonna start the gifting I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That outfit is just wrong but her confidence in it as usual is off the scale 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is the new man gone? Haven’t seem his limbs for a while
That's all part of the insta hun soft launch play book... tease your followers with a glimpse of random limbs here and there, then nothing for a few weeks to start the split speculation then BOOM hit them with the first official full photo with caption referring to him as "this one" and my ❤ or my 🌏

BOOORRRRIIIIIIIING :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is kinda funny how she has a ginormous spot taking over half her face coming up to her 40th birthday weekend 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So strange to wear a padded jacket over a cashmere jumper with a beanie when it’s 18 degrees but then head out in a nightie without tights when it’s 6 degrees 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's all part of the insta hun soft launch play book... tease your followers with a glimpse of random limbs here and there, then nothing for a few weeks to start the split speculation then BOOM hit them with the first official full photo with caption referring to him as "this one" and my ❤ or my 🌏

Or her “BAE” … isn’t that what the kids say these days?!

So strange to wear a padded jacket over a cashmere jumper with a beanie when it’s 18 degrees but then head out in a nightie without tights when it’s 6 degrees 🤣
Brilliant…she’s wired wrong 😑

Reactions: 4

He'll be announced at the BIG birthday :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sabby doesnt change for the weather the weather changes for sabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs the M in that dress. Nothing wrong with being a Zara M, I’m an M there and I’m slim.

Reactions: 6
Lads…the breakout on her face…that’s more that just a spot. That’s a major virus she got goin’ on! Wonder how (or from who) she got that 🤔 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.