Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Well I took one for the team and listened to the podcast. Your wan recording it worked with her on the Elaine Show, her name escapes me, but she's so up her hole its not funny. Anyway, she's the best at everything. She had a tough start with getting pregnant so young and had to have years of CBT, but lucked out when she went working in her mothers friends salon, the owner moved after getting married and Sabby took it over. She went from two staff to over twenty in a very short space of time. She was the first hairdresser in the Ireland and the UK to use social media. First Facebook, then Insta. She was the only hairdresser doing this and everyone else copied her, she was watching trends in the US and was a poineer this side of the Atlantic. She spent five years working with real estate experts to source her current building and eventually opened in the city. She is like a mother to her staff, she's always there for them and they are all like one big happy family. Her and the hair wife were the first (in the world it seems) to start educating on hair techniques and she travelled the world doing that. She's stepping back from that now because Denise intuitively knew she couldn't commit 100% to it. She's super busy with her infleuncing and something huge is happening soon, sounds like she's going to have a slot with Holly & Phil, or she could even be taking over from Holly, such is the excitement about this big thing. She's working on something else to do with quotes so there could be another batch of mugs before Christmas, she just the best at quotes. She has so much self confidence its just off the scale. She's just the best at everything she does, not an ounce of self doubt. Not an ounce. She never felt the need to find her biological mother, to be fair her adoptive parents were so good to her and she really seems to appreciate that and acknolwedges how good they were with the rearing of Aaron. I feel sorry for Aarons Dad, because either he's a total tosser who has nothing to do with the son, or else he must be gritting his teeth when he listens to the single mother narative. There was something about the covid too but she didn't make too much of that apart from it interfering with her hiking. The doctor said it was like a bowl of glitter was left in their house that attached itself onto all of them, its that easy to get it, so that dispels the Brennans bread theory.
That's about it, hope I didn't forget anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Seratago

Chatty Member
Thread Title suggestion;

Ditched by Meaghers for slagging the homeless, Hates on Tattle cos she can’t control us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Carlyq92

Just went on to check her Covid highlights as I did not see how desperately sick she was or that she barely stayed out of hospital. Highlights are gone! All I remember is her opening food gifts and deliveries every day, giving the fern a trim and covering him for winter. Oh and making jokes about homeless people…
Wonder how long ago she deleted them?? She's a dickhead of the highest order. She was no more nearly a hospital case than I was when I cut my leg shaving yesterday! Moaning that she's not well enough to work and has to cancel clients, yet well able to twirl around eye fucking herself in hideous outfits and gallivant around Cork stuffing her face. Moaning that the vaccine triggered the vertigo she's suffered with numerous times before any of this madness started. 'Swipe up though and use my discount code for Symprove' (or whatever shite she's shilling these days since Oonagh dropped her), 'because it'll make you feel great. But don't under any circumstances make me accountable for the shite I come out with.'
She is absolutely itching to be formally diagnosed with long Covid at this stage, purely for the attention. I would hate to be her GP. You'd dread seeing her name in the diary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KikiDee2121

New thread suggestion: wearing my XS winter woolies twirling all over the place, my new man has hands and legs but no face

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I see Sabby’s TV career has come to a grinding halt with the Elaine show getting cancelled. Thanks be to Jaysus for small mercies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Ah you're so kind for taking the time to risk your ears being bled. Hope you're managing the after effects ok.
Well its an hour of my life I'll never get back for sure. I listened while my lads were at hurling training and it was a wet old evening so it passed the time. I wouldn't be volunteering to listen again though!
Like I said earlier, she's missing an opportunity in setting up some sort of businesss where she could teach people to be bursting with self confidence. She straight up says she's the best hairdresser, the first hairdresser to be on social media, the first hairdresser to teach hairdressing, the best single mother, the best friend. She's living her best life. Isn't she on the brink of the big break on TV or whatever is happening for her. She's driving a fab car for free. She's flat out styling her sitting room, its not easy having to move everything around all the time for the gram, at least she's nice a warm for free thanks to the gifted fireplace.
The problem is that a lot of us are now being so turned off by infleuncers getting the free gifts that its going to be counter productive for companies to keep feeding this monster. They will wake up to that eventually and where will that leave the huns who would sell their sole for a hashtag gifted. I wouldn't dream of paying for Charlotte Tilbury for example when you see big boxes of make up being sent out free to the world and their mother, couldn't justify paying my hard earned money after seeing that, and that's just one example.
I'm going to stop or I'll need CBT myself!!!

• Haha
30,000 views on that reel but only 37 comments 🙈
I'd say 5 thousand of them views are from me lookin at it in fookin shock 😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂 that walk she does... looks around.. grins .. spins around, walks .. looks back grinning nearly fingering herself ... stop it. It is so cringe but its like car crash viewing and I cant stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Just went on to check her Covid highlights as I did not see how desperately sick she was or that she barely stayed out of hospital. Highlights are gone! All I remember is her opening food gifts and deliveries every day, giving the fern a trim and covering him for winter. Oh and making jokes about homeless people…

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
It's so unhealthy, all that 'I'm an xxs, I'm tiny, I sized up 3 sizes to a 12, it's a small and oversized'.. I've a teenager who had a shit fit last week cos she had to go from an xs in Nike to a S.. Like she's actually tiny, she's an xs in Penneys etc or Shéin.. But really pissed that she had to go to an S in Nike pros.. But it's seeing tools like this one on about oversized and sizing up to be baggy doesn't help

• Heart
Reactions: 23

#AF

Single parent 🤣 what a laugh, she split with the father 1 or 2 years ago, the son was 17/18 by then, he was already raised.

And he was raised by his father/her parents before that anyways, while she was twirling her xs arse all around town 😏

Reactions: 22

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She has a spending disorder, you never see her wearing the same thing twice. No wonder she didn't show us the wardrobes, they must be jammers. How many people forget that they bought runners for over 300.00 months ago, if I pad that much for runners I'd be taking them to bed with me 🤪
I have a sneaking suspicion the clothes she "buys" goes back to the shop right after she shows us all how she "styles" them.

Her wriggling around the bed this morning while showing the pj's was like someone who couldn't find the off switch on their rabbit 😉 !!! It was pathetic to watch :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Skinner

VIP Member
Does anyone else style every inch of their house?
I consider my house to he bigger and nicer than hers but I'd never consider/call placing a candle on my fireplace or a place mat on my table as styling. Would you ever go and shite Shabby.

• Haha