SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it freezing in Cork already? I’d boil in those outfits at the moment, still in t shirts.

Reactions: 2
Nope, around 19 degrees so definitely not sweater weather. She’s just bursting to start flogging expensive ugly jumpers🙄

Reactions: 2
Her autumn winter woolly jumper looks - no matter the cost - she always ends up looking like a wan out searching for spuds in Famine times

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she just likes saying SAMUIEEEEEE. She loves saying designer names as if they roll off her tongue. It's quite irritating

Reactions: 5
How cold is it onCork today? Its 20 degrees in Dublin, I'm just back from a walk on vest top and 3/4 lengths. She looks one she's on her way to the artic circle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a hot flush just looking at her! Puffy coat, wooly jumper, top underneath and a CaShMeRe hat, how svetty must she be?! 🥵

How cold is it onCork today? Its 20 degrees in Dublin, I'm just back from a walk on vest top and 3/4 lengths. She looks one she's on her way to the artic circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably hitting Everest base camp on one of her ‘hikes’ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: wearing my XS winter woolies twirling all over the place, my new man has hands and legs but no face

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You'd think she lived in Downton Abbey the way she goes on about styling up that lovong room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion- Superstyle? I’d run a mile…. Always a little hostile
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

New thread suggestion: wearing my XS winter woolies twirling all over the place, my new man has hands and legs but no face
Also brilliant 🤣🤣

View attachment 780691

Omfg €430 for a pair of runners 😱🤯I've seen better in Penneys
Are GG not a bit knackery. They were considered high end ages ago, but not any more. Unless you’re a pike, like Scabs.

Reactions: 6
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also brilliant 🤣🤣

Are GG not a bit knackery. They were considered high end ages ago, but not any more. Unless you’re a pike, like Scabs.
I think some of the high end brands have been ruined, in Ireland at least because of who buys/wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.