SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads…the breakout on her face…that’s more that just a spot. That’s a major virus she got goin’ on! Wonder how (or from who) she got that 🤔 🤔
Im shocked!!!..... is she internally freaking out about turning 40 and its manifesting on her face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im shocked!!!..... is she internally freaking out about turning 40 and its manifesting on her face?!
Didn't she have a post up recently that she was at sisu but didn't say what she got done? Hopefully not a reaction from filler or something

Reactions: 1
Lads, lads.
The breakout is from the sliced pan in the shop. Y'know, from the same shelf she got the Covid from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she have a post up recently that she was at sisu but didn't say what she got done? Hopefully not a reaction from filler or something
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought she said ages ago that she had her top lip done?? Or maybe I imagined that?

Botched cosmetic treatment was the first thing I thought of. Of course she had to add that she naturally has full lips. Hmmmmm 🤔🤔

Sabrina+Hill+Kopper+Hair.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just showed her stories to my husband he thought she was well into her 40’s. She def had something done and her lips are not naturally big. I reckon she’s got them enhanced since she got the new ‘test’

Reactions: 6
Botched cosmetic treatment was the first thing I thought of. Of course she had to add that she naturally has full lips. Hmmmmm 🤔🤔

View attachment 787122
Is that her? She’s unrecognizable…holy tit, she’s had work done. That’s some honker she has

Omg she has absolutely had filler in her lips! This photo is 10days ago and her lips look normal…they are huge today and would she shut up with her “I have big lips anyway”, she does NOT!
Major botched job and bad reaction. Cringing for her right before her 40th…what an absolute fool 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Gosh she's bruising next to her eye now too in the latest vid must have been Botox/filler

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Thats herpies she has under her nose. No amount of free skincare will cure that.
Environ and accumax are amazing products, I can't understand her skin always looking so shite of she uses them like she says she does..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She has talked about getting botox before, i was sure she said something about filler too or maybe im mistaken.

Reactions: 1
Thats herpies she has under her nose. No amount of free skincare will cure that.
Environ and accumax are amazing products, I can't understand her skin always looking so shite of she uses them like she says she does..
@Skinner its wearing the masks 😷 that has her broken out!!!!🤥🤥🤥

Can someone start a new thread…as I don’t have option too.

She lives on takeaways, fast food and alcohol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.