SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s CT off my list
Send a few of those boxes where they’re deserved. . I’ve been working in the vaccination centres. . I get paid. . But people don’t realise there is an army of amazing volunteers here. . No yer wan with the mountain of make up already

Reactions: 13
I have a couple I bought when they fist came out, nothing to write home about. Gave them to my kids.
I didn't read the quote about the brushes and thought you meant you had a couple of Mercedes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to do a 3 legged race with her fella or just trying to get his feet in the shot🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well we're sick of seeing his hands. She's showing him limb by limb.
It’s like a game of guess who, does your boyfriend have hands, does your boyfriend have feet? Next it’ll be a leg or an arm, does your boyfriend wear jumpers, does your boyfriend wear jeans? I’m excited to get to the hat part.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well we're sick of seeing his hands. She's showing him limb by limb.
Hilarious because it’s so immature. Is she still banging on about cooooovuud? Get over it Scabs. You behaved like a twit and you got cooovuuud. Get over it.
As for styling the fireplace…scabby has no style ….

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if ye know, but it’s actually sabrinas birthday next month - the big 4-0 - in case anyone missed it like and wanted to send her a gift

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, any idea when Sabrinas birthday is and how old will she be, and also, what size is she writhing in those awful clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"so so soft" "so so cool" "bits and pieces" "ja know what" "really really cool" .... the crux of the majority of the shi& that comes out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if ye know, but it’s actually sabrinas birthday next month - the big 4-0 - in case anyone missed it like and wanted to send her a gift
bit selfish if we go individuallly. . Let’s have a whip around and get her a voucher for that boutique she loves. .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank duck she didn't get a range rover, woulda been well jel 😂. I'd say those tits in Mercedes have XS marketing skills because no instawanker is gonna influence me into buying a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't have thought a Merc was a young persons car anyway..I know lots of people that drive them and they are seniors either retired or near retirement. Any 40ish person I know that drives a luxury car/ jeep would be Audi or BMW or Land Rover

Reactions: 6
She gets very few likes on her sponsored posts and reels. That’s a clear indication of how many people actually enjoy her ‘content’

Reactions: 5
I waiting on her to fall on her arse with all her twirling. I definitely want to buy all those clothes after seeing her prancing around like a tool 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.