SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have blocked me. Ah well sher now I don’t have to look at her shite content but I can read about it here. She can’t control the tattlers 👍👍👍👍👍
Guess she didn’t like my question for her question box.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must have blocked me. Ah well sher now I don’t have to look at her shite content but I can read about it here. She can’t control the tattlers 👍👍👍👍👍
Guess she didn’t like my question for her question box.
You can pop over to war against instagrammers to watch any of the huns that have you blocked

Reactions: 5
Lads am I missing something but I cannot for the life of me find scabby on Instagram this evening…

When I google search scabs im getting “user not found message“. Either scabs has quit insta or I’m blocked!!!!
She's under sabrina.hill_

Reactions: 2
What's with the accent today? This one can't decide if she's a culchie or "posh". A pain in the 🍑

Reactions: 8
Well not much happening from Sabrina according to war on Instagrammers and the lack of posting here!

Reactions: 2
Well not much happening from Sabrina according to war on Instagrammers and the lack of posting here!
Ya she hasn't posted for a few days, shock horror, she posted all the way through her covid "battle" even 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya she hasn't posted for a few days, shock horror, she posted all the way through her covid "battle" even 🤔

She's super super busy and working harder than all of Cork put together ! Between TV , radio, hair, interiors and just stylin' things up and down, left and right she's been so busy, hasn't had time for the chats and the inbox thats about to explode with all the dms. Tattlers you should know this. After all this is Grabby Shabby .

Is the young fella gone off to college, if so she's probably busy stylin' his accommodation..Don't fret she will be back to tell us all about it, being the single Mom and all that she had to do it herself 😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the young fella is gone off to college, she's probably riding her way round her stylish house :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Felt so sorry for poor Aaron doing the Cadbury box promo, he looked so morto and wouldn’t blame him

Reactions: 9
I’d say she’s too busy ridin the new fella and trying to get herself knocked up … I mean every other instahun is either pregnant or has just had a baby…,

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s too busy ridin the new fella and trying to get herself knocked up … I mean every other instahun is either pregnant or has just had a baby…,
I said this when Denise announced her pregnancy. She was raging. D is getting a fabulous garden done, most of it gifted too and puts ferghal to shame, so I'd say she's seething 😜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.