SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I waiting on her to fall on her arse with all her twirling. I definitely want to buy all those clothes after seeing her prancing around like a tool 🙄🙄🙄
That step she hops up on is waiting for a face plant!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I waiting on her to fall on her arse with all her twirling. I definitely want to buy all those clothes after seeing her prancing around like a tool 🙄🙄🙄
I think Kendal Jenner can sleep safely tonight… supermodels walk Sabrina does not have.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow, not sure I’ll be running to M&S to copy that look she has going on, the boots might be ok, just not with that outfit. I don’t mind the dress, think it suits her, but not gone on anything else. The twirling is hilarious.
I’d say she could do with sizing up in the jeans, they look too tight.

Reactions: 7
Wow, not sure I’ll be running to M&S to copy that look she has going on, the boots might be ok, just not with that outfit. I don’t mind the dress, think it suits her, but not gone on anything else. The twirling is hilarious.
I’d say she could do with sizing up in the jeans, they look too tight.
She also forgot to take the price tag off the sole of the shoe, cringing for her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to be thrilled that he's gone...say there's no one happier than Aaron him self away from that c**T, I'd say he wasn't even living with her anyway, she's to in ur bleeping face not to shove it into his face. He was living with ALAN

Reactions: 5
She seems to be thrilled that he's gone...say there's no one happier than Aaron him self away from that c**T, I'd say he wasn't even living with her anyway, she's to in ur bleeping face not to shove it into his face. He was living with ALAN
Haven't looked at this thread for a while because Sabby gave me the rage so I had to step away!!
Could you explain this? Just curious. Not being smart!!

Reactions: 1
Haven't looked at this thread for a while because Sabby gave me the rage so I had to step away!!
Could you explain this? Just curious. Not being smart!!
I'd say he was living with her mum a lot of the time too, as she said her mum was the one who was crying leaving him in Galway

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's so busy, collecting freebies. Dod she work in the salon at all anymore?

Reactions: 4
She's so busy, collecting freebies. Dod she work in the salon at all anymore?
She’s the hardest worker going… according to her vain, vacuous, narcissistic self 🙄🙄🙄 I’m allergic to her she gives me all the rage 🙄🙄🙄

The smug grins an laughs fuxk of grabby sabby u read here an seen what was been said now the mom guilty " oh I'm sooooo sad & lonely.... grin grin u bi¥&^h

Next time I’m feeling emosh I’ll head for lunch and take photos of the menu and food for the gram. Could she be more fake🤬

Reactions: 6
And dont forget to collect a brand new Merc.
Her work wife has a photo on her stories of her beaming with the car. Shabby didn’t post it yet tho. Doesn’t look too emosh to me! And it’s not brand new, probably a demo model🤣

She’s harping on about being a single mother 🙄you’d actually think her sons father upped & left and was nowhere to be found.
Not even a mention of him once, thought that was very strange. Also said she's the happiest she's ever been and sleeping better than ever. Then posting she's not sleeping well at all. She'll be on the couch with Holly and Phil soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.