SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to come out and be honest.... there is no Xs clothing that she wears ..... she is ready to fess up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok. My godson is getting christened today. Should I still go? I won’t be able to focus with this pending. Any ideas on how to get out of being a godmother just for today?
Being honest… I wouldn’t go… I’ve locked all my doors, pulled the curtains and am sitting in a darkened room waiting with XS… sorry… MASSIVE excitement for this incoming announcement….

N O T 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going by that outfit choice in the car, I’d say she has a huge collab with Oxfam to donate /bin all her rank clothes to

How can anyone spend/gifted so much and look so disastrous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously would anyone be swayed to fork out for an expensive car by an instahun? I know I wouldn’t. Don’t think Mercedes target market are her followers tbh.

Reactions: 9
I dont get the car market at all. Are people really that stupid that they will buy a car based on what some person with an instagram account says? Are people really walking into dealerships and saying oh I need the car Louise Cooney has, or Sarah Battle? The world is gone mad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mercedes must have a vanilla designer label loving marketing manager. Erika Fox, Louise Cooney & now this lunatic promoting them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ, it’s a collab with a local dealership, she’s not exactly sponsored by Mercedes Benz who I would think wouldn’t give her a second look.

Reactions: 7
What a let down, how disappointing !! I thought it was exciting news she had, BA for a car dealership ?? Jaysus, I'm well able to do my own car shopping, don't need no hun to 'influence' me on that.

Reactions: 8
Yes even my husband says Mercedes is an auld lads car. Plus, bet you she’s driving the ‘lower end’ of the range of cars…a bit like Beggy Battle. Is scabbys branded?
Oohhh, why stop there - the entire dealership could be rebranded to ‘MSL by Scabby’, it’s got a nice ring to it… 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.