SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually ever do a full weeks work like the rest of us.
I think you'll find she works harder than every one of us put together. Twirling, faking a posh accent and pouring yourself into xxs sveety vetty leggings is really tiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The answer to that question would be…. NO

She wouldn’t know work never mind hard work if it hit her in the face!
Well at least she's getting a break from ALL the travelling she was doing for work..I mean you'd be jet lagged listening to her 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Title suggestion;

Ditched by Meaghers for slagging the homeless, Hates on Tattle cos she can’t control us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion

Superstylesabby: goes on likes shes mum of the year, fond of showing off her not so XS rear

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh she has a question box up, and all us plebs are now allowed to actually ask the hairdresser hair questions, wow, that can only mean one thing, #ad

Reactions: 2
Feck sake. I had those brushes on my Xmas list🤷‍♀️ But I just couldn’t

Lads am I missing something but I cannot for the life of me find scabby on Instagram this evening…

When I google search scabs im getting “user not found message“. Either scabs has quit insta or I’m blocked!!!!

Last edited:
Lads am I missing something but I cannot for the life of me find scabby on Instagram this evening…

When I google search scabs im getting “user not found message“. Either scabs has quit insta or I’m blocked!!!!
I can still see her.... unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.