SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may get banned for this next comment… but she’s only short of fingering herself in those posts. She gross (and I am too for that comment..but hey ho)
She's just gross, gyrating around and admiring herself! No self respecting person would put that on their stories.
Actually she reminds me of the dirty auld one from Naked Camera.. This is what she'll be like in 30 years pestering the young lads! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s she kidding with her lies saying she doesn’t get annoyed with questions. We’ve all seen her react

She raises her son alone yet lived in airports and worked 70 hours a week. Which is it sabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s she kidding with her lies saying she doesn’t get annoyed with questions. We’ve all seen her react
Jesus for someone who doesn’t get annoyed at questions, she got very aggressive in posts recently about Covid.

ETA…have just watched her posts. Good lord….the quiet talking, the over smiling in to the camera, and the over inflated ego. I’d really love to know who the f&&k Sabby thinks she influences….

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

She raises her son alone yet lived in airports and worked 70 hours a week. Which is it sabby.
Aer Lingus cabin crew didn't do as much travelling as our Shabby. She's a real little jet setter, busy busy, busy !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m taking a step back from educating = things have gone to tit with hair wife Denise? Would that be correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m taking a step back from educating = things have gone to tit with hair wife Denise? Would that be correct?
She's probably making more money from Instagram. Did she mention something about more television appearances there in her stories? Wonder is the new boyfriend involved in tv?

Reactions: 4
Where’s she going with the woolly polo neck?? It’s 20 degrees in Cork today 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’ve worked so hard “ blah blah blah. This influencer nonsense. I’m over it already. Taking a few twirly pics for your adoring fans. . I’m deleting Instagram. It’s just annoying me. . Everybody is a shrill for something or other.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.