SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😮 wow. I wasn’t following her at the time she said that. What a horrible person. Karma is a witch and will catch up with her eventually 👍
Would love to get it printed on a large banner and put it on show beside her salon, just so people off of social media could see exactly what she’s like!

Reactions: 9
betcha she will get gifted a bouncing castle now and all, even though id imagine they would be in short supply for the next few weekends for communions

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Imagine paying €300 for that God awful brown tracksuit to end up looking like Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo off Southpark 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine paying €300 for that God awful brown tracksuit to end up looking like Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo off Southpark 🙄
In fairness she makes the most expensive item look cheap & tacky. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear / you can’t pooodh a turd… both applicable to SuperGrabbySabby!

Reactions: 7
In fairness she makes the most expensive item look cheap & tacky. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear / you can’t pooodh a turd… both applicable to SuperGrabbySabby!
Polish a turd… I need to wear my glasses 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might be an 8 or 10 in tops, she seems to carry her weight on her legs and bum. The prancing around in the leggings a bit ott, but the leggings do look worth a try!

She’s not xs by any means… 🙄🙄 she really is the biggest dose going… she’s painful!
Could she stick her arse out anymore times in those stories, the way she actually raises it up to show it off🤮.. she really loves herself doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How many times did we need to see her ass.. Only fans might be her next venture
Wouldn't be surprised that's how she's raking the money in🤣🤣 I don't remember her going on like that when she was married. Imagine her son's friends looking at her carrying on in that way.. I'd be mortified if I was doing that and my son's friends were viewing me sticking my arse out the way she is!

Wouldn't be surprised that's how she's raking the money in🤣🤣 I don't remember her going on like that when she was married. Imagine her son's friends looking at her carrying on in that way.. I'd be mortified if I was doing that and my son's friends were viewing me sticking my arse out the way she is!
I may get banned for this next comment… but she’s only short of fingering herself in those posts. She gross (and I am too for that comment..but hey ho)

She might be an 8 or 10 in tops, she seems to carry her weight on her legs and bum. The prancing around in the leggings a bit ott, but the leggings do look worth a try!
I have the power leggings in S (and I’m smaller than scabs on bottom half and she’s no way an xs) but they are great. I wear them loads and they do make your ass and legs look great. But I always wait for sale.

Reactions: 9
She’s probably riding her sons friends (Jesus what has gotten in to me tonight 🤦‍♀️)

It looks like she was doing it for a very specific person 🙄
I pity him 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You've good eyesight @Flowerpower2!! Well done on spotting that!

She's unhinged more like🤣!! And an attention seeker.. All the ranting about being a single mother and how well SHE did raising her son, the same shite she goes on about with her work and how hard she works at it. Sure she always off, she was away at the weekend with her boyfriend, then headed to Galway for another 2 nights with her son.
At least that other dose Lisa's Lust Lust said her son's dad was delighted for her son that he got his place at college and she didn't go on about being a single parent even though they separated when he was very young.
Any lads on here for the love of god please find her hinge profile!!! Can just imagine it 😂
“What dating me would look like: twirling up the streets of Cork in my xxxtra small guna”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.