SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you need cheering up for what ever reason this evening go have a look at Sabs in the brown paper bag shorts
It’s a sight to behold

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg what a revelation - if a dress has long sleeves you can roll them up to make them shorter🙄 comedy gold tonight although it probably wasn’t the intention 🤣
News just in … Trinny Woodall is absolutely shitting herself and considering a career change as Sabby is about to be crowned ‘top stylist’ on planet earth 🌏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like I'm blocked too, watched last night's rant on WAI & then got the pleasure of the mac reel oh she is such a muppet

You know she barely stayed out of hospital like 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Omg what a revelation - if a dress has long sleeves you can roll them up to make them shorter🙄 comedy gold tonight although it probably wasn’t the intention 🤣

Can everyone see how soft the leather is🤣🤣🤣
Mind blowing stuff really. Does she go for an elocution lesson before she does her ads. Her ad voice reminds me of the hours I spent in Feis Maitiu in primary school

• Haha
If you need cheering up for what ever reason this evening go have a look at Sabs in the brown paper bag shorts
It’s a sight to behold
Holy Jesus, the goofy grin like she'd ride the mirror for herself, talk about delusional, she's poured into the trousers, no definition in her legs, she has cankles but what's the knee equivalent called?? I admire her confidence though, she must have some with a nose like gonzo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not one single item of that haul would I buy or wear for free.
So the jeans are the best ever jeans, so, they've overtaken the m&s Ivy she's always banging on about and the (vile) mac is better than the Poco one when she's licking Pippas arse.

Reactions: 6
The notions of this one… she really thinks she’s a style / interiors guru. She dresses so wrong for her shape & makes even the most expensive item look cheap. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear - she’s the definition of that saying.

The notions of this one… she really thinks she’s a style / interiors guru. She dresses so wrong for her shape & makes even the most expensive item look cheap. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear - she’s the definition of that saying.
Sooo true.

Reactions: 2
wonder is her work wife (rustic denise) distancing herself from miss sabby!

Reactions: 3
The work wife is far superior to Grabby imo, hope the ww has cut ties with her. WW actually goes to work and salon seems busy.
That’s exactly what I was thinking! The ww seems well able to put the hard work in! It would prob be better for the ww to step away a little from her!

Agree with pp, I wouldn't buy one item she shared. Everything was "the perfect" t-shirt, jeans, blazer, leather jacket. Oh duck off.

The blazer was amazing because it covered her bum, she loves that as some can be too short.
*five seconds later
This leather jacket is the perfect leather jacket, it's a really "boxty" shape - so cropped and not covering her bum. She couldn't be sincere if there was a gun to her head.
And the white jeans, the quality looked absolutely dreadful. But that could have been because she was wearing a 6 instead of a 10 therefore looked like a badly stuff sausage. Like two rolls of white puddin'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree with pp, I wouldn't buy one item she shared. Everything was "the perfect" t-shirt, jeans, blazer, leather jacket. Oh duck off.

The blazer was amazing because it covered her bum, she loves that as some can be too short.
*five seconds later
This leather jacket is the perfect leather jacket, it's a really "boxty" shape - so cropped and not covering her bum. She couldn't be sincere if there was a gun to her head.
And the white jeans, the quality looked absolutely dreadful. But that could have been because she was wearing a 6 instead of a 10 therefore looked like a badly stuff sausage. Like two rolls of white puddin'
Those white jeans were awful Esp paired with the black sandals

For a woman that has not been well in recent times, she can fairly sling back the gin and tonics. She always seems to make a recovery the closer we get to the weekend. I mean you couldn’t possibly have health issues at the weekend 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Skirts are not her friend. That is not bodyshaming her it’s saying they don’t suit her. Lots of things don’t suit me.

Reactions: 9

*five seconds later
The leather jacket was bleeping brutal looking

The leather jacket was bleeping brutal looking
She had it on her this morning in work and its atrocious looking. Raging she went onto work for 9 and not 10. Her poor client will have the head reefed off her now.
All the stuff she uses on her hair and it never looks anything.
I follow another hairdresser and she said never to use a clarifying shampoo on blonde hair, it strips the colour 🤷‍♀️

She had it on her this morning in work and its atrocious looking. Raging she went onto work for 9 and not 10. Her poor client will have the head reefed off her now.
All the stuff she uses on her hair and it never looks anything.
I follow another hairdresser and she said never to use a clarifying shampoo on blonde hair, it strips the colour 🤷‍♀️
Ye her little hair detox is supposed to be lethal for hair too, the homemade one? Ask any reputable stylist/colourist, they were inundated with people after lockdown doing this.. Wrecked loads of people's hair

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.