SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see anything from her. Not even from the work account
Neither can I
I don’t follow her and haven’t been near her profile in ages
Then maybe last week I watched her stories
I wonder did she mass block anyone who watched her stories that wasn’t following her ?

Neither can I
I wonder did she mass block anyone who watched her stories that wasn’t following her ?
I can see stories (well what wasn’t deleted) and I don’t follow her.

Has she deleted her account.....or maybe I'm blocked. I don't follow her but went to search for her and nothing came up. Thankfull everything is saved on WAI so I was able to check it out there
omg same!!! No idea why I would be blocked. What is WAI?

Reactions: 1
Neither can I
I think she’s blocked me too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Omg she must have went on a blocking frenzy last night. I can just picture it head spinning, wrecking the front room 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is still there, I think insta have blocked her from appearing in feeds after her vaccine rant, they did the same with Aisling O'Loughlin. She isn't appearing when I type into search on insta but if I Google her insta account I can see it.

Reactions: 5
Hope you're going to be okay soon @Eliza144 ❤ My neighbour too has long covid and the poor woman can hardly function to cook dinner she's that exhausted unlike this prancing dose who's well able to head away to Adare and dine out every week. Did she reply to you to all?
Thank you! 😊 She hasn’t even read the message 🙄🙄 surprise surprise

Reactions: 2
Latest story featuring a bag you can see she is still seething over being called out on the covid vaccine yesterday, she's ripping and is coming across as manic !
She is still absolutely fuming. You can see it in her. Why is she posting an old balenciaga bag with a pair of jeans that are bet on to her…followed by dresses way to short for those stumps of legs 🦵

Reactions: 2
Omg what a revelation - if a dress has long sleeves you can roll them up to make them shorter🙄 comedy gold tonight although it probably wasn’t the intention 🤣

Can everyone see how soft the leather is🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually cannot believe she wore any of those jeans/joggers for everyone to see…she is absolutely poured into them, they all look at least 1 if not 2 sizes too small for her. Her thighs are bulging out of all of them.

I’m ALMOST feeling sorry for the state of her, except she obviously sees Kate Moss’ body looking back at her from every mirror or reflective surface 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.