SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coooovuuuuuud is soooo sound like that!
Oh my God, long Cooovuuuuuud is as sound as FBG's angzhiehee by the look of things... shows up when you're meant to be working, then very kindly pisses off again when it's time for some craic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my God, long Cooovuuuuuud is as sound as FBG's angzhiehee by the look of things... shows up when you're meant to be working, then very kindly pisses off again when it's time for some craic!
I was actually going to say the very same. Fierce good of these illnesses isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss with those shoes/boots? Speechless I am.
Well we all know she has zero dress sense, so probably not 🤣🤣
I’d say Scabs posts about the stock her mate can’t get rid of for free in the hope some poor eejit is influenced by the “cankle queen” 👑

• Haha
Holy Jesus, those sandals are horrific! I know this has been said before (many times) but my god she has absolutely no taste….or ankles 🤣

god they are woeful. She has no taste at all. just buys anything she see thats expensive. its pathetic.
My gran is in her late 80s and she has worn ecco sandals similar to that that for the last 10years id say.

Sweet Jesus, what are they like. There's is a shop near me that sells aids for the elderly, walking frames etc and they also have a range of footwear for swollen/wide feet and ankles, I bought my elderly mam a pair of slippers once and thats exactly what those new sandles are like. Maybe they are orthopedic expecially for her cankles.

Attachments

• Haha
Ive been to Lourdes. They’d go down well there.

I think she’s picking things so that she can claim to be fashion forward. Eh no love. Gack is still gack

• Haha
Ive been to Lourdes. They’d go down well there.

I think she’s picking things so that she can claim to be fashion forward. Eh no love. Gack is still gack
She hasn’t a clue, she just jumps on trends & expensive items. She doesn’t dress for her shape at all. She really thinks she’s a style guru… the notions 🙄🙄🙄 you can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear is the definition of Grabbystylesabby 🙄

Reactions: 5
They are horrendous 🙈doesn’t she have 2 or 3 pairs of birks too why they need for another similar gack pair

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the state of her feet…all her toes are odd sizes 🤣🤣🤣. Yes I know that is normal for a lot of people and I’m not laughing at them it’s just because it’s Scabby and she thinks every inch of her is rideable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s definitely not sandal wearing weather in Cork today - even if they are unreal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.