SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you reported the story then its blocked from you seeing it, i think its all still there just nothing from her today.
Ah right…that’s interesting. I’d say Andrea Roche is having words with this morning.

The bit where she says “ did you not bleeping see how sick I was “ is still there.
I’m embarrassed for her. She must be mortified this morning…she has to be. Regardless of her insta profile…she has a business. Who want to deal with a business owner that’s that aggressive and volatile …

Reactions: 9
Ah right…that’s interesting. I’d say Andrea Roche is having words with this morning.

I’m embarrassed for her. She must be mortified this morning…she has to be. Regardless of her insta profile…she has a business. Who want to deal with a business owner that’s that aggressive and volatile …
She is so self absorbed it wont bother her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Latest story featuring a bag you can see she is still seething over being called out on the covid vaccine yesterday, she's ripping and is coming across as manic !

Reactions: 4
Can I just say here that’s absolute lies about the Bondi sands, I bought several products at Christmas when they were on offer in boots @ it’s hands down the shitiest tan ever, so drying on the skin, lasts no time and comes off rotten.

Sorry I know I am totally off topic here but I read about the lidl tan, OMG, the best tan have ever tried (tried them all) I can’t believe after 6 days it still looks perfect! And it gives a great colour on the legs & chest area which I always find hard to tan! 😎

Reactions: 6
Can I just say here that’s absolute lies about the Bondi sands, I bought several products at Christmas when they were on offer in boots @ it’s hands down the shitiest tan ever, so drying on the skin, lasts no time and comes off rotten.

Sorry I know I am totally off topic here but I read about the lidl tan, OMG, the best tan have ever tried (tried them all) I can’t believe after 6 days it still looks perfect! And it gives a great colour on the legs & chest area which I always find hard to tan! 😎
Omg I loooove bondi sands! I find if you just lather it on without exfoliating and wash it off the next day it is absolutely perfect 😍

Reactions: 2
Omg I loooove bondi sands! I find if you just lather it on without exfoliating and wash it off the next day it is absolutely perfect 😍
Have tried & tested a few of the BS & just terrible on me! And I moisturise like a lunatic! 😎

I think that might have been me with the lidl tan. Its Irish made and so affordable. Think less than a fiver. Its just fantastic I get so many compliments on it. Natural looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's acting like she's a single mother. In the old days she had zero qualms admitting that her ex husband/ husband at the time and her mother reared the child while she hustled girl boss style day and night in her salon. Now she's making out like her fabulous friends were her support network. Her son must be nearly 20 at this stage. She is such an attention seeker it's pathetic.
What happened with her and the hubby? I use to follow her yonks ago and she had him plastered all over her page and he looked beyond miserable and unhappy

Reactions: 1
Come on stories nattering about an ancient designer bag you forgot you had - one way to forget about last nights carry on. Still fuming I’d say 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.