SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail but as she’s also from Cork and another buddy of Sabby’s who is her own biggest fan, would someone mind starting a thread on Anna Geary? I don’t have the option to on this…thanks ladies 😌

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail but as she’s also from Cork and another buddy of Sabby’s who is her own biggest fan, would someone mind starting a thread on Anna Geary? I don’t have the option to on this…thanks ladies 😌
I second this, the lip syncing carry on from her is utter cringe

Reactions: 2
I know I'm prob being picky but everything she does annoys me , but I thought u had to b 2 weeks fully vaccinated b4 u can eat indoors ?

Reactions: 3
Just had a quick look at her insta
Her engagement must be so low for one one with 100k followers -most of her posts get around 600-900 likes
A few have a bit more than that
But how has she so many followers but no likes? Hmmmmm

Reactions: 1
Just had a quick look at her insta
Her engagement must be so low for one one with 100k followers -most of her posts get around 600-900 likes
A few have a bit more than that
But how has she so many followers but no likes? Hmmmmm
Because her followers are fake accounts. And any interaction theses instahuns do get is from other instahuns.

Reactions: 5
Not much content today. She must have a hangover or else she’s preparing to be sick Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.