SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope whoever sent her the message about the friend not getting the vaccine because of her drama queen antics was just a very smart way of telling her she's a pathetic fool who talks nothing but tit

Reactions: 14
Just went on to check her Covid highlights as I did not see how desperately sick she was or that she barely stayed out of hospital. Highlights are gone! All I remember is her opening food gifts and deliveries every day, giving the fern a trim and covering him for winter. Oh and making jokes about homeless people…
Wonder how long ago she deleted them?? She's a head of the highest order. She was no more nearly a hospital case than I was when I cut my leg shaving yesterday! Moaning that she's not well enough to work and has to cancel clients, yet well able to twirl around eye bleeping herself in hideous outfits and gallivant around Cork stuffing her face. Moaning that the vaccine triggered the vertigo she's suffered with numerous times before any of this madness started. 'Swipe up though and use my discount code for Symprove' (or whatever shite she's shilling these days since Oonagh dropped her), 'because it'll make you feel great. But don't under any circumstances make me accountable for the shite I come out with.'
She is absolutely itching to be formally diagnosed with long Covid at this stage, purely for the attention. I would hate to be her GP. You'd dread seeing her name in the diary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just went on to check her Covid highlights as I did not see how desperately sick she was or that she barely stayed out of hospital. Highlights are gone! All I remember is her opening food gifts and deliveries every day, giving the fern a trim and covering him for winter. Oh and making jokes about homeless people…
I went to check too and she has removed them.. She never once mentioned back then that she was so sick that she "barely kept out of hospital".. Such a liar!! I'm not saying she wasn't sick with it but she wasn't that sick when she was able to come on Instagram through out it.
She's one of these people who when you say you're sick then she's worse than you , or if someone else works hard she works harder than them.. I honestly couldn't stick listening to her for any more than a minute!

Reactions: 20
Wonder how long ago she deleted them?? She's a head of the highest order. She was no more nearly a hospital case than I was when I cut my leg shaving yesterday! Moaning that she's not well enough to work and has to cancel clients, yet well able to twirl around eye bleeping herself in hideous outfits and gallivant around Cork stuffing her face. Moaning that the vaccine triggered the vertigo she's suffered with numerous times before any of this madness started. 'Swipe up though and use my discount code for Symprove' (or whatever shite she's shilling these days since Oonagh dropped her), 'because it'll make you feel great. But don't under any circumstances make me accountable for the shite I come out with.'
She is absolutely itching to be formally diagnosed with long Covid at this stage, purely for the attention. I would hate to be her GP. You'd dread seeing her name in the diary.
It reminds me of when she says she used to travel the world every month doing hair… when in fact she was in Dubai and somewhere stateside and that’s it 🥴 massive exaggerator

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went to check too and she has removed them.. She never once mentioned back then that she was so sick that she "barely kept out of hospital".. Such a liar!! I'm not saying she wasn't sick with it but she wasn't that sick when she was able to come on Instagram through out it.
She's one of these people who when you say you're sick then she's worse than you , or if someone else works hard she works harder than them.. I honestly couldn't stick listening to her for any more than a minute!
She has actually said on numerous occasions that no one works harder than her 🙄🙄 imagine like. I watched her through covid and she wasn't that bad. Yes maybe pneumonia or pleurisy level but not on deaths door like she makes out. Someone I work with has long covid.. And she got covid in April last year. Came back to work for maybe 3/4 months but is out again physically unable to work, it's horrendous. And this person is genuinely unwell, lung issues now, and severe fatigue etc.

Reactions: 10
I went in tonight! I’m sick, sore and tired and she can bleeping block me!! Try having real covid and long covid
Hope you're going to be okay soon @Eliza144 ❤ My neighbour too has long covid and the poor woman can hardly function to cook dinner she's that exhausted unlike this prancing dose who's well able to head away to Adare and dine out every week. Did she reply to you to all?

Reactions: 9
Miaow Sabby. Fugly personality, fugly temper and f'n ugly shoes. Since when did she invent f'n highlights? Pure biatch!

Reactions: 7
She didn't make her bed or have mammy to change her sheets for a week ye evil witch.. Ho can ye be so heartless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say they are deleted cos that’s where she made the nasty comment about homeless people

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Ahhhh but remember not only does this clown have a GP she has a whole team looking after her and a plan is/was in place !!

It reminds me of when she says she used to travel the world every month doing hair… when in fact she was in Dubai and somewhere stateside and that’s it 🥴 massive exaggerator
You'd think the way she kept banging on about travelling all over the world for work that she had her own jet at the front door 🙄🙄🙄. Does she ever listen to herself !!

Reactions: 11
She’s vile. Unfollowed a while back. Smug narcissistic cow. DiD ye not fuckin see how sick I was???! Wow. You do know a lot of insta huns are getting paid for their Covid journeys? Stephanie phizer as she now calls herself is a paid pr. Sarah Burke . Ali Ryan , and probably a lot more with bigger accounts. Anyone banging on about it. Also the staycations. They aren’t paying for those either.

Reactions: 8
It’s time for the instahuns and their agents to seriously strategize regarding their content. Someone like Sabby shouldn’t be pontificating about Covid like she’s a medical professional. End of.
I hope her posts from yesterday were reported by many. I reported her 👍

The post saying she’s furious and cursing is gone but the rest of her rant is still there and now it’s completely out of context. Either insta blocked her posts or she deleted. But she should delete them all. She’s far too aggressive for insta. She’s the only instahun with aggressive posts and cursing.

Reactions: 5
The post saying she’s furious and cursing is gone but the rest of her rant is still there and now it’s completely out of context. Either insta blocked her posts or she deleted. But she should delete them all. She’s far too aggressive for insta. She’s the only instahun with aggressive posts and cursing.
Fuminnnnnnnnn 😂🖕

Mad how her accent completely changed in that rant

Attachments

• Haha
The bit where she says “ did you not bleeping see how sick I was “ is still there.

Reactions: 5
Twins and Me has a mouth like a sewer and Lusty is the Midlands comes across agressive at times both on stories and when replying to posts !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If you reported the story then its blocked from you seeing it, i think its all still there just nothing from her today.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.