SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she literally think that everyone watches every single bleeping story she posts? As an influencer she needs to have the cop on to realise that when she's moaning about side effects, that people who are on the fence will take what they want from her words.
The absolute cheek of her effing and blinding as if she hasn't been whining and moaning the last while. Sick of influencers playing the "poor me" card after getting side effects from a vaccine that every single other person will be getting. It's completely selfish and irresponsible. Agree she needs to shut the duck up about covid, it's like she thinks she is the only one to experience it.

Reactions: 19
I can’t see her insta either -not sure if I’m blocked. I haven’t followed her in a long time. I haven’t seen her stories but her over exaggerating her “symptoms “ when she had covid sent me over the edge. Claiming she had been careful when she was out every night before Christmas. Careful my arse

Reactions: 8
‘Don’t take medical advice from me’…
But here’s my code for some vitamins !

potato nose herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well imagine someone on minimum wage who are just back to work after coming off the PUP and worrying about getting vertigo and missing work and possibly losing their job?! She’s so irresponsible and cannot see anything from a different perspective. Just lash out like a scumbag because someone dared to challenge her. She’s infuriating.
@brandambassador ALL I see is a potato 🤣

• Heart
Well imagine someone on minimum wage who are just back to work after coming off the PUP and worrying about getting vertigo and missing work and possibly losing their job?! She’s so irresponsible and cannot see anything from a different perspective. Just lash out like a scumbag because someone dared to challenge her. She’s infuriating.
@brandambassador ALL I see is a potato 🤣
That’s exactly it. It’s already known people are being docked wages or being refused time off for vaccine app. Hair salons being culprits. Can you imagine the stress
She’s some bleep

Reactions: 5
Hasnt she always had vertigo anyway, i remember her complaining about it long before covid. I also know people who genuinely have long covid and could barely get up the stairs for months not to mind getting dressed up and swanning around the place.

Reactions: 11
Hard to tell, she’s sick with something different every week.
She must have amnesia too because moments after her moaning that she needs a defibrillator she’s tucking into a burger and chips, rashers and chips, pizza and chips etc at various venues around Ireland.
I’d love to be as well as she is when she’s on deaths door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've always said this with instahuns, this pick and choose menu they think they have.drives me insane. "Look at what I'm flogging, buy it", "I feel amazing with these vitamins, buy them.” *I'm just sharing my journey to help someone” Then when they're called out on something ranting and raving. Be accountable ffs..ooooh where I have I heard that before.

Its rare I’m lost for words but her outburst this evening is completely unacceptable…

Just went on to check her Covid highlights as I did not see how desperately sick she was or that she barely stayed out of hospital. Highlights are gone! All I remember is her opening food gifts and deliveries every day, giving the fern a trim and covering him for winter. Oh and making jokes about homeless people…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ that one needs to get herself OFF social media pronto. It’s actually making her crazy. She has an unhealthy relationship with Instagram. It’s gonna end badly for her.

Jesus Christ that one needs to get herself OFF social media pronto. It’s actually making her crazy. She has an unhealthy relationship with Instagram. It’s gonna end badly for her.
Soo manic!

Reactions: 1
Lads I’m 5f but I’m a 12 on top (for comfort 👍) and 10 bottom, Sabby and her 6 is bull. But what’s hilarious is how she goes from tan to isn’t this cami lovely is freaking madness

Lads I’ve just watched her stories from today now I know this cat it mad but she went from being full of life selling spotlight to being absolutely fucked because of the Covid jab on seconds…

I’m back. ..her questions and answers are so fake
Herself and sarah B are always selling same shite or modelling the same shite on the same days!

Reactions: 1
Agree, she is coming across as manic, with a capital M!! Maybe she needs some more food , maybe she is just hangry ............

Reactions: 2
I have followed this thread for a long time but never posted until now. I watched her stories when she had covid and never once did she mention the possibility of having to go to hospital. She is a drama queen and a dangerous one at that.

Loved her when she had the salon in Glanmire. She's a totally different person now and very telling that those who were around in the beginning are no longer in her life. She is so cocky. Obviously has a lot of yes people in her life as her confidence knows no bounds.

Hope she learnt a lesson today and will think before she posts anything covid related again.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.