SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at Sabs posts from today. Look at the eyes on her ... I think she was drunk in those posts.

“Ye are all like me, ye are all sound”. FML.

One thing I am not, is anything like Scabs! For starters I don’t drink gin out of a coffee mug at breakfast time....

That
Jimmy SHOES......... !
That was funny....at least get the pronunciation right. She’s so low brow. Insta still saying 97.3k followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice the big tattoo on her hip when she pulled up her t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In case anyone was in any doubt- she’s an XS or an 8 petite - please let everyone know so they can help sending her shite clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god!!!

I am catching up yesterday’s Seagreen stories

they gifted her this dress

wha? I’d say they couldn’t give it away after this

honest to god she looks like a fackin Peasant off to peel schupds in the Big house

I am crying
😅
it would make the cover of Peasants Weekly

it screams housekeeper in the 1940’s

Her heavy calves completing the lewk

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god!!!

honest to god she looks like a fackin Peasant off to peel schupds in the Big house

I am crying
😅

It certainly wasn't an xs or petite 8. It swamped her.

Reactions: 3
The hair wife has much better content then her these days. Her hair, clothes, house and garden are streets ahead of sabby

Reactions: 5
😂 😂 😂

It wasn’t a very nice dress at all.

Jaysus...today’s stories 😴😴
Instagram glitchy, she’s back down to 97k followers 🤣🤣

And people ringing the salon ... don’t answer the phone Sabs, you fool.

Reactions: 2
whats with the accent today? Some weird twang.

Anyway people are calling the salon because Leo and Co and implying and hinting at personal services being open in May and the media are running with it. She should know this.

Also she can divert her line to a message service to avoid the hassle. Not hard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’d go to her salon if it was free

she seems literally ANNOYED by her clientele

Imagine ringing ! The cheek!

she’ll be insufferable when personal services resume ,

some awkward convoluted way to book in.

You’ll have to ring a fairy at midnight to get a code to go online to prebook a time to have a slot to make a phone booking etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just watched her story on waragainstinstagrammers, what a pain in the ****, she should be thankful that people still want to attend her salon. Just because she doesn't want to be there !! Painful

• Heart
How many people can afford to shop for grocery's on a regular basis in M&S!!

Reactions: 4
How many people can afford to shop for grocery's on a regular basis in M&S!!
Plenty of people do. Its always jammed when im there.

I was wondering what happened to her love for super value though. Must be only when she's getting paid. These brands are bleeping idiots to be paying these fools. They would do better to offer the chance to one of their customers who actually pays

Well for all her 97 thousand of followers (over 100 in sabbys head).. She's lucky to get 1000 likes on posts. A lot are around 400, a few just over 1000 but that's not great at all. She's an absolute dose

Oh my god!!!

I am crying
😅

Oh my god that dress is rotten WTF 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
The actual audacity of her telling people not to ring the salon in that manor. There are ways you deal with customer enquirys and that is not one of them.

Im a salon co ordinator and pop in and out to the salon to check on emails, social media messages and phone messages and call people back to tell them I'll put them on the waiting list and be in touch when we have reopening dates. Anyone that was booked in during lockdown will get a call as soon and we have the date and will be booked in first.
We look after our clients, their our bread and butter and can go elsewhere if we don't.
I don't know what sort of salon owner she is. No loyalty to her clients.
She only pops into that salon so she can go shopping in the English Market.

Reactions: 15
She needs to give herself a shake. Those people ringing up the salon are the ones you pay her and her staffs wages once things reopen. If she gave a toss about her clients she would realise this. I think she just sees clients as a nuisance now. Fancy people calling up a hairdressers expecting to be booking to get their hair done. Sabrinas got no time for any of that when there’s pouting and prancing about in gifted clothes to be filmed for the ‘gram you know.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.