SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the short dress and the legs. She’s quiet blocky on the lower half...anyone who knows anything about fashion for petites knows you do not put a strap around your ankle and break your leg, drawing attention to your short legs! We shorties need to elongate the leg ... Sabby just broke the first rule of petite fashion 🤦‍♀️

I saw her today. I was heading back to car park by her salon and she was prancing up and down the street like a mad wan and a fella videoing it. She's a laughing stock.
I would have jumped in to the shot and flashed me boobs 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those espadrilles were strangling her (not very xs) ankles.
Jesus, as she's so fond of saying... NOTIONS 😘😅The hack of them legs FFS, she can be xs all day long but her cankles and knees are Xtra large, like her ego.. Wouldn't buy any of the shite on show cos it's so badly modelled..woeful taste Sabs

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, it's all too much.

That gak dress from sea green with the naff shoes.

Her M&S haul. Why does she not realise that she doesn't have the legs for short skirts/dresses?!

Her talking bout the Dyson Corrale, saying not was gifted, that she doesn't have to say she likes it, but "you know me, I'll say if I don't like something". Not my experience of you, Shabby, no. You'd sell anything for a quick buck.

Then that stupid STUPID video of her prancing down the street. I actually groaned out loud when I saw it. She is so cringey. So cringey. Smirking into the camera. I'm so mortified for her.

But for me, the actual worst part about her is the way she talks about her customers. "Why are people calling the salon, we're closed?" Her face saying 'fecking idiots'. I honestly don't know how anyone who watches her can still go to her salon. I stopped going to Kopper after the first Lockdown, when she was giving out about people getting in touch with the salon looking for appointments, and they made the whole booking system so friggin awkward. I went to another salon that actually answered their phone, were really nice, and got me an appointment about a week after opening, despite it being my first time there.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sabby won’t open Kopper again because she will have driven her customers away. If that’s the content she puts in Instagram can you imagine what she is saying about her customers behind their back. I have never witnessed such a narcissist, ever.

Reactions: 9
I see her work wife Denise is doing a M&S haul too. Nothing is buy there either. Are M&S really that desperate.
Does anyone know sabby in real life, does she actually go on like that?
she's unbearable.

Reactions: 4
I see her work wife Denise is doing a M&S haul too. Nothing is buy there either. Are M&S really that desperate.
she's unbearable.
Yes she does go on like that and has to be the centre of attention Me Me Me all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The clapping the prancing and swiveling about. She looks like a toddler needing a wee

It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Meant to say, all the flogging vitamins ect she did over the past year, especially during her covid episode and she still ended up having B12 injections.

Reactions: 8
You all know I just love Giles Norman and I have loads of them....yeah cause you got them for free!!

also anyone else think her g&t looks horrific...no ice abs no slice of lemon or anything else in it

Reactions: 6
The Symprove dollars must have ran dry over at Meaghers...why is no Insta chugging the stuff every morning these days?

Reactions: 8
Never knew I could hate a fern so much
Cruel comment! its NOT just a Fern.. its Fergal don’t ya know!
Can we talk about those legs? or maybe its better not talking about them.. jeez.. I have seen better hanging out of a nest!! She really does have tickets on herself 🙈 it’s actually toe curling to watch!! No shame in her at all

she's unbearable.
Obviously they are, and if the clothes are anything to go by, is it any wonder they are desperate! There wasn’t one piece between the two of them that I would wear.. sooner Penney’s opens the better!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has much better style, home, family, work ethic than sabby, I'd say she hates her deep down.
Theres no comparison between the two I think, Grabby Shabby is the wannabe while Denise comes across as a genuinely nice person and she doesn't have to try to be something she's not.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.