SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't need the salon anymore for income. She's a big deal on Instagram in her eyes. If I was a client I would be ringing a salon who has a bit of respect and have a bit more to offer than blondish shoulder length hairstyle

Reactions: 12
She’ll be sorry when advertising moves on from Instagram. She won’t make it on tik tok. They would eat her xs arse alive in the comments over there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I contacted a local hairdresser for a voucher as a present when they do reopen. I know im not spending huge money but it's better r than nothing and showing support while they are closed. Someone could be calling to buy vouchers or buy shampoo. What an inconvenience

Reactions: 7
I contacted a local hairdresser for a voucher as a present when they do reopen. I know im not spending huge money but it's better r than nothing and showing support while they are closed. Someone could be calling to buy vouchers or buy shampoo. What an inconvenience
Can't understand why she isn't pushing for product sales or vouchers. Does she not realise when the grants and pup drys up alot of customers and her could be on their knees.

Reactions: 4
Technically we're not allowed sell instore, vouchers or products but we have mail order and post vouchers and products out so someone could be ringing her salon to place an order but she's not arsed answering the phone.

Can't understand why she isn't pushing for product sales or vouchers. Does she not realise when the grants and pup drys up alot of customers and her could be on their knees.
And you could sell your vouchers and shampoos and still claim because the turnover is still down. Might get one or two people working but I suppose swipe ups and try ons are more glam

The actual audacity of her telling people not to ring the salon in that manor. There are ways you deal with customer enquirys and that is not one of them.
Totally agree - the cheek of her. It could have been someone who has an event in a few months time and is just trying to be organised and get things booked - what’s wrong with that? Also imagine if you were that customer and saw her stories, you certainly would never dark on her door again.
She’s setting herself up for a fall for sure

Reactions: 7
She doesn't need the salon anymore for income. She's a big deal on Instagram in her eyes. If I was a client I would be ringing a salon who has a bit of respect and have a bit more to offer than blondish shoulder length hairstyle
I was thinking the same. Why work when you can stand on a stool behind your island at home and faff about with unused items of food and get all the freebies.

• Haha
I need to fess up, it was me ringing the salon. I want prescription highlights and Ridey hair. I just wanted to get in there before you all. Sorry, I understand if you hate me xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to fess up, it was me ringing the salon. I want prescription highlights and Ridey hair. I just wanted to get in there before you all. Sorry, I understand if you hate me xoxo
Sabby doesn't want ur cash dollar 💲💵 you will have to go somewhere else but it won't be ridey and there not going to be special prescription

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This made me lol 😂 😂

Was I dreaming that she said she woke up to 100k followers?
She did. But then she was back down to 97k and she made up some spoof about Instagram being glitchy. I’d say it was Andrea Roches credit card that was glitchy 💳

Just noticed she’s down to 97.2. She was at 97.3. 😆

Ah Jaysus lads, she’s talking about her “perfect teeth” FML 🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she changed her account from a business account?
Social Blade say her account is no longer supported as she's not a business/creator account anymore.
I know sweet fanny Adams about it but was always able to check up on her bought followers before.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I find it insufferable that even the plainest and most obnoxious individuals believe insta makes them models. Prancing around the street like the twit that she is. Honestly you are totally lacking in every department shabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it insufferable that even the plainest and most obnoxious individuals believe insta makes them models. Prancing around the street like the twit that she is. Honestly you are totally lacking in every department shabby.
I saw her today. I was heading back to car park by her salon and she was prancing up and down the street like a mad wan and a fella videoing it. She's a laughing stock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I saw her today. I was heading back to car park by her salon and she was prancing up and down the street like a mad wan and a fella videoing it. She's a laughing stock.
So she wasn't really checking in the salon, she was 'modeling'.
Where do I start with her haul. The red dress is nice. I hope to pick similar up in penneys when when it reopens.
Those espredrilles and the ribbon around her cankle 🤦‍♀️
She really hasn't the legs for short skirts but insisted on wearing the shortest she can find. Was the black dress pulled up shorter with a belt?
The short legs in the jeans, and she prancing around like a Gisele.
She really has a miss matched body and the bottom certainly isn't a xs or petite size 8. She actually is dumpy. Scarlett for her prancing around like that.
When is she 40, is it next month, I'm suprised she hasn't mentioned it yet.

• Haha
And she felt like she had rosacea when she put on the blush. WTF. 🤦‍♀️ What does having rosacea feel like, I wonder?
I have a bit of rosacea and it’s doesn’t feel like anything ....

Reactions: 4
She’s a moron. So offensive. Like saying she felt like a homeless person in the gutter. Did she even finish elementary school. The worst.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.