SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread no. 6 for the TV hair queen :unsure: spending hundreds on cardigans that my nanny wouldn’t wear, standing on her toddler step preaching to the nation. We got on her 18 month wait list to make sure our girl @maryloumaniser has rides hair on her wedding day, so please don’t wash your hair within a week of your wedding!
nothing new with sabby, still dressing somewhere between an 11 year old attending her sisters holy communion, and a 101 year old going to the same great great granddaughters communion.... sling backs, florals and wool that does itch her crotch while she’s standing on her step.
did I forget anything?

Mod edit, can't have bleep in a title and report when a new thread is made do we can close the last one!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Riveting light bulb content 💡I've seen that sitting room in more detail than I've seen my own lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That sitting room is such a mish mash of absolute shite and she thinks she's some sort of an authority on interior design... 'I'll put up a highlight of my living room'. PRICELESS 🤣🤣 Some people have a very eclectic taste and have lots of different styles brought together in their houses, that's absolutely fine, and it can look stunning, but it's a very difficult look to pull off when your taste is up your arse. Whatever she was going for here, she missed. Badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some people have a very eclectic taste and have lots of different styles brought together in their houses, that's absolutely fine, and it can look stunning, but it's a very difficult look to pull off when your taste is up your arse.
🤣🤣🤣
Her content today is poor. Bulbs, cushions, pictures, textures ... give me a break. It’s hardly educational. Her sitting room is not my style...too much ‘stuff’.

Reactions: 5
Are EZ living really paying her. She couldnt even be bothered to name the rug and give any info on it. Just contact EZ living about the rug for more info.

I'd say she got her freebies, advertised them that night and to her, job done.

Reactions: 1
I once reached out to an account to ask where they got a rug and would they recommend. Message read not replied too.
2 weeks later oh everyone’s been asking about this rug AF link.
So couldn’t be bothered recommending when she wasn’t going to benefit from it.

Reactions: 2
I once reached out to an account to ask where they got a rug and would they recommend. Message read not replied too.
2 weeks later oh everyone’s been asking about this rug AF link.
So couldn’t be bothered recommending when she wasn’t going to benefit from it.
G'wan, name n shame. We're all in it fer the news here 😂

• Haha
Lovely the way she mimmicks a would be client regarding vaccinations. Obviously no pressure financially to open!

Reactions: 1
Lovely the way she mimmicks a would be client regarding vaccinations. Obviously no pressure financially to open!
She has zero business acumen. Doubt she will have any customers left even if she does reopen.
Love the way she said she ‘hadn’t been on talking much recently’ ...gurl, yesterday we got a masterclass in bulbs, lamps, cushions, throws, textures, blinds etc.
Has Sabs contracted short term memory loss? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to agree with Sabrina which isn't like me, I don't think it's the responsibility of the business owner to check if they have vacinnes and in my opinion it's encouraging forging documents. I do think it should be an all or nothing approach. 100% there is plenty of people that would love their hair done but to single out a certain cohert of people is unfair on people that want the vaccine but have to wait until God knows when.
Same thing happened when resturarants opened last year, techincally you couldn't eat with someone not in your household, however most restaurants didn't ask or check and why should they, they want money in their pockets from months of closure. Do I blame the restaurants no!! It's bad for business having to turn away customers...

Reactions: 4
I have to agree with Sabrina which isn't like me, I don't think it's the responsibility of the business owner to check if they have vacinnes and in my opinion it's encouraging forging documents. I do think it should be an all or nothing approach. 100% there is plenty of people that would love their hair done but to single out a certain cohert of people is unfair on people that want the vaccine but have to wait until God knows when.
Same thing happened when resturarants opened last year, techincally you couldn't eat with someone not in your household, however most restaurants didn't ask or check and why should they, they want money in their pockets from months of closure. Do I blame the restaurants no!! It's bad for business having to turn away customers...
I agree, I can just imaging our receptionist in work asking clients on the phone whether they're vaccinated to book them in.
All while we're unvaccinated.
No way its going go work.

Sure the amount of money she spends on buying countless jeans, shoes, cushions...work would get in the way of that. The Sage juicer that she showed the other day was about €260. She has no interest in juicing she said....but sure what's a mere €260, costs less than. a pair of runners. Or a granny cardigan.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.