Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She’s like the hair version of The Skin Nerd, talking in all the pseudo science terms to sound brainy and like a scientist. She does the ‘hair is porous’ thing like Jennifer does the ‘the skin is an organ’ thing. Fuck off the pair of ye and give us some credit, ye don’t have PhD’s in the science field! One is a beautician and one is a hairdresser.
*no shade to either but I’m not pretending to be Jeff Bazos in my office job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
Wow you’re all saying how come she’s not working Saturdays.
Guys she’s a medical hairdresser she prescribes ridey hair. You think she just puts the foil on and brushes the bleach in? You don’t see the background work she does in her medical lab coming up with unique independent versions of blonde highlights prescription so that everyone comes out of the place with an entirely different hair style. I bet you’ve never looked at her rosey hair transformations and thought ‘Jesus they all look the fucking same’ - that’s because Sabrina is the hair queen and hair queens need a Saturday off.

*story might be slightly sarcastic and exaggerated at times

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she for real?

Revenue have to be paid, no they don't not at the moment due to debt warehousing options availing. Plus she's a cash business she pays VAT on her sales as they fall due. So she doesn't have a Vat liability.
Any paye liabilties are being subsided by the ewss scheme.
So what are you paying to revenue???

She would have been getting the Crss scheme which is to a maximum of 5k a week which she probably isn't getting it its enterity but that would have been there to use for things such as rent.

Restart grants were also made available as she's paying rates so she would have got money.

Yes businesses are going to struggle with reopening 100% agree with her there but to have the cheek to come on saying her business is struggling while she shows 1000s of euro of clothing hauls a week. Go f yourself sabby I wouldn't blacken those doors if you begged me.
She should be embarrassed of herself.

Reactions: 28

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Cry me a river shabby, you shut down new hair revolution so you could claim the full 5k per week cwss scheme as you had no "operational" businesses.
Then spend the past 6 months showing in the region of 20k of purchases.
And now she's whinging the difficult position with back rents etc. I'd hazard a guess that the 5k alone that you spent on handbags over the past few months would have been better spent on keeping your business up and running.
And to top it all off, she cant be arsed opening today but will be the spokesperson for Irelands hairdressers on the news this eve. She melts my head

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I don’t think I’d go to her salon if it was free

she seems literally ANNOYED by her clientele

Imagine ringing ! The cheek!

she’ll be insufferable when personal services resume ,

some awkward convoluted way to book in.

You’ll have to ring a fairy at midnight to get a code to go online to prebook a time to have a slot to make a phone booking etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Carlyq92

Don't bother sending in your CV if you are a trainee. Don't bother unless you have 5+ yrs experience, because the ridey boss won't have time to train anyone while she's prancing about the streets of Cork in her expensive fugly shoes.
If hairdressing was my area of expertise, and her salon was the only one in the whole country hiring, I'd retrain in something like embalming or taxidermy because they would be infinitely more enjoyable than putting up with her shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Didn’t have time to take her coat off but had time to set up her phone to record herself eating. Ok. That’s the behaviour of a sane person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

topbop

This is the problem. When I first started watching influencers, I actually believed them. I bought stuff that they recommended. Then after a few months of watching them, I realised that whatever they were gifted or were promoting, everything was 'amazing' 'incredible' and they were 'obsessed'. Now I don't believe any of them. Shabby is atrocious for this. And then it really annoys me when they come on, like she did last week, and say 'you know me guys, I'm brutally honest'. NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT. You're shilling things.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

topbop

She's just so off and unrelatable. Firstly the clothes that she was trying on in Kildare were mank. That Maje blazer and wherever the dress was from. Then she tells us that the personal shopping experience was amazing, and that we have to do it and we have to try the valet parking as they bring your bags to the car for you. It sounds great, but the way she words it, on top of her excessive spending on clothes....she really can't read the room, can she? Such a sense of bragging and entitlement from her. Then the defensive act when asked if she was working with Kildare village....telling us that she is always honest.....no you're fecking not Shabby. You're far from it actually. People question you because you're not honest on your page. Your recommendations mean shit as you're 'weak' or 'obsessed' by whoever is paying you.

On a side note to that...do you think we can start a petition to ban the word 'obsessed' from IG?! Every bloody Insta hun uses it. They're obsessed about mascaras, foundations, clothes, hair stuff.....I personally never use that word in real life. I might 'like' something, or 'really like' something....I'm never fucking obsessed by a mascara tho, that's just weird. :LOL:

• Heart

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Ah how could you forget she caught Covid from the slice pan in the supermarket it absolutely was not any of the dinners or drinks or galavanting she did sure wasn’t her bestie Sandra struck down by the same deadly slice pan variant.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I hate to tell people what to do but please girls, sabby is back to work today. Please don’t ring the phones or message her on insta. She is booked up for months! Please don’t cause stress by trying to book a service. Oh, and there’s an increase because the CRSS, PUP and wage subsidy scheme still don’t add up to the amount she needs to pay for her non stylish expensive clothes run the business. Can’t wait for the first ridey hair, prescription balayage post by 10.30am...
With covid and all she will be exhausted by 3pm I do hope Sabby isn’t expected to work a full week or even a full day in a row xxxo

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Her poor staff back to work today after been off for nearly 5 months and have to listen to her insufferable shite and girl boss nonsense.

Omg imagine leaving your gaff in this rigout? 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Jennifer Aniston vibes she says 🙈🤣🤣 fuck me the delusions
More like Abbey the mechanic put of corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Quackers

VIP Member
#bekind it was incredibly difficult for her to do a workout and it’s been so upsetting for her watching others work out during this very tough and traumatic time for her

She had Covid you know. Very bad but it’s ok get medical team have a plan for her. Obviously owning several red and green dresses were part of that plan. Vital I’d say seeing as she has so many now. Along with coats and trainers too. Expensive ones.

But make your bed and be kind

🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

topbop

I highly doubt that they had 2000 missed calls, but even IF they did, it wouldn't be from 2000 customers, but a smaller number of clients trying to get through to the fecking place. Cos as she has repeatedly told us all, they're not answering the phone in the salon. Don't call the salon. I used to go to Kopper and after the first Lockdown, other hair salons were answering calls or emails. After a couple of weeks of salons being open, I still hadn't heard from Kopper so emailed them again. Shabby came on her stories later pleading us plebs to NOT get in touch with the salon more than once. They had such a big waiting list to get through. Patience. She knows we're all dying for our ridey hair. :rolleyes: After that story, I got in touch with other salons who were so nice and friendly and ANSWERED their phones. Never been back to Kopper. Finally got a phone call about 3 weeks after them being open, asking did I want an appointment. I just said no, I was sorted. Lovely girl on the phone, sounded embarrassed, apologised for the delay in getting in touch. I'd say she had to deal with a lot of irate clients. I'm still with the same salon I went to after that, and they are so lovely, been so professional and friendly during all this crap. I honestly don't know how anyone who watches Shabby can still go to Kopper.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok , €5 a bet.

day off by Wednesday, a reminder that she’s had covid and gets exhausted easier now .

place your bets for sabby roulette - when is her next day off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

topbop

Seriously. She's in Kildare Village with a personal shopper. On a Saturday. A hairdresser. Their second week open after a 5 month lockdown. No wonder her client list is closed. She has no interest in being a hairdresser. Can't wait to see all the clothes that she'll be only weak for. Hope that Kildare Village has lots of XS in stock!

Puffin

VIP Member
Personally don't think the shorts are the worst just don't think they do anything for Sabs. Her problem is she has zero idea how to dress for her shape. She is pear shaped so she should be accentuating her top half to balance out her bottom half but instead she only highlights the disporportions. It doesn't matter if you are a 6 or 26 once you can dress your shape you will always look good.

Her other problem is she has zero style. It doesn't make a difference if its Penny's or Prada if you have no natural style of your own and are just a label whore everything just looks off. Wearing pants that Jennifer Aniston favours won't make you Jennifer Aniston 😂

• Haha

Mac life

I'd say she's fume the salons are reopening, where she going to find the time to ride herself into the camera every morning when she will b working 12 hour days (eye roll). Another passive aggressive post to tell her clients not to dream of contacting her for an appointment.

Reactions: 19