SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shoes 🙄 do these cunts sending her out all these shoes realise that she only has the 2 feet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks so much lads, you’re all sound....now that she has 100k she can get even more free stuff now.

The thick accent and cheesy smile really bugging me this morning!
You're all like me, sound. She really thinks shes the dogs bollox doesn't she.

Where’s she getting it for €380 because dyson have it for €499??
The corrale is 390, the air wrap is 499. That's probably in the post on the way to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mine says 97k followers. Andrea Roche flat out with the credit card.
God she’s rough. She goes form rough as a bears arse to hyacinth bucket over the course if a day.
Since I started following her in January....she has become more and more insufferable 😩
I have the air wrap and dryer (husband who just throws money instead of asking) but I can’t see it cheaper anywhere else
he loves you lots @maryloumaniser 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have the air wrap and dryer (husband who just throws money instead of asking) but I can’t see it cheaper anywhere else
Lucky you ,I've saved up a few times to buy it and some the money on other things. One day, or maybe I'll get #gifted one.
I did see it for that price when I googled it the other day, can only see this one, maybe it's not the same.

Lucky you ,I've saved up a few times to buy it and some the money on other things. One day, or maybe I'll get #gifted one.
I did see it for that price when I googled it the other day, can only see this one, maybe it's not the same.

They’re birthday & Christmas 😂 he isn’t that generous of a Friday.

Hairdryer is great, don’t rate the air wrap. I’ve never heard of that website so dunno would I trust it.

But €400-€500 on a straightener 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
They’re birthday & Christmas 😂 he isn’t that generous of a Friday.

Hairdryer is great, don’t rate the air wrap. I’ve never heard of that website so dunno would I trust it.

But €400-€500 on a straightener 🙈🙈🙈
Its the wrap I wanted. Maybe I'll stop saving and forget about it. Thanks for the info👍

Reactions: 2
Its the wrap I wanted. Maybe I'll stop saving and forget about it. Thanks for the info👍
FYI Ali express have them! The postman hates me on insta has a really good review on it!

Genuinely not worth €500! Buy yourself something nicer

Reactions: 3
Jesus I know she was gifted the dress so I won’t comment on that BUT the state of the brown shoes she wore with it! My nana wouldn’t wear them! :sick:(n)

Reactions: 7
FYI Ali express have them! The postman hates me on insta has a really good review on it!

Genuinely not worth €500! Buy yourself something nicer
I’m currently waiting on mine to be delivered from the link off AliExpress from the Postman hates me.. less than €50 can’t wait to see it

Reactions: 2
Is she bff’s with Denise pelo too? Seems the world and it’s granny are
This whole ‘ I need to make sure everyone knows that I knew she was pregnant before she told the rest of ye’ shite.. Aoibhe Devlin had a similar comment on Denise’s post ‘ I’m still in shock from when YOU told me IN a message’ AKA I didn’t find out with all the common folk on insta... why do they need to make it all about them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That linen shirt is like a rag. I bought a lovey linen one in Dunnes for €15. Its 100 times better than that.
Where the runners gifted? Another €140 worth of free stuff if they are.
The pink blouses is rotten on her and she really shouldn't wear short skirts with those legs.
She influences me alright, not to buy anything she buys or gets for free.

Reactions: 10
That linen shirt is like a rag. I bought a lovey linen one in Dunnes for €15. Its 100 times better than that.
Where the runners gifted? Another €140 worth of free stuff if they are.
The pink blouses is rotten on her and she really shouldn't wear short skirts with those legs.
She influences me alright, not to buy anything she buys or gets for free.
You forgot the Jimmy Choos :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.