SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That psychologist seems odd. I would be wary of any professional who goes on a live with someone like Sabby or any other social climbing influencer.

Reactions: 14
If you’re a mean girl and she can’t sort you there are always lawyers apparently. Watch out!
Shaking in my boots. Scabs definitely wanted to land a message on that live but I think really the only thing she landed was that she’s aggressive and narcissistic...

Reactions: 8
Ja know what between the fake laugh, the shouting from the soap box and the ME ME ME I’m exhausted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It always makes me laugh when Instahuns think people unfollow or criticise them because they're jealous. I unfollow and criticise them because of their own bad behaviour, such as undeclared ads, blatantly flouting Covid regulations and guidelines, lies, using children for content etc etc.

Some of them do seem to have nice lives, others have lives that I wouldn't personally aspire to, but either way that has nothing to do with any criticism of them.

And the crucial point is that there are a small number of influencers who do not have threads here, or are barely mentioned here. Some of them have very enviable lives but they're not mentioned here because they seem honest and behave well.
It's not rocket science and it's not jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It always makes me laugh when Instahuns think people unfollow or criticise them because they're jealous. I unfollow and criticise them because of their own bad behaviour, such as undeclared ads, blatantly flouting Covid regulations and guidelines, lies, using children for content etc etc.

Some of them do seem to have nice lives, others have lives that I wouldn't personally aspire to, but either way that has nothing to do with any criticism of them.

And the crucial point is that there are a small number of influencers who do not have threads here, or are barely mentioned here. Some of them have very enviable lives but they're not mentioned here because they seem honest and behave well.
It's not rocket science and it's not jealousy.
This exactly. I've seen one instahun, kick back with stop watching my every move ..eh ok doll, I kind of watch because without people watching you've no engagement. Didn't realise I was to only watch when you're flogging and close my eyes when you're breaking lock down regulations. Jesus they need too issue us a rule book.,😂

Reactions: 5
God she looks rough this morning. All those gifted creams and gadgets aren't making any difference to her appearance.
Its probably the smugness seeping out of her pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, the Dyson corale is well worth the €390 it costs. She wasn't paid to say this, just gifted the €390 tool, but no #giftedpn the post.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus she’s insufferable. She goes from ja know lads with a thick cork accent to a normal (ish) accent...how many personalities does Sabs have.

Her content is so poor, she must be losing followers by the bucket load. Going through her presses and showing her favorite M&S bread is hardly influential content.

We need a regulator for these so called influencers

Reactions: 9
The reason your hair is fuller on the other side scabby is because you’ve more hair due to the way you off centred your hair. Some fricking prescriptive hairdresser she is. Honest to the core.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The reason your hair is fuller on the other side scabby is because you’ve more hair due to the way you off centred your hair. Some fricking prescriptive hairdresser she is. Honest to the core.
Not even her hair, its tapes.
Who would want to win the dealz lamp.

Reactions: 2
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO are the 102k people following this self obsessed bullshitter?! and what in the name of god was that horrendous accent she was forcing this morning... my god she's an unmerciful dose - she'd eat herself if she could!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.