SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cat 🐈 lying on the bed gives me the creeps. She spends some time in that big ole empty salon.
Cant remember the designer of today’s jumper and wearing jeans she forgot she had. Same auld repetitive garbage from Sabs.

Wonder when the blinds are coming? #ad

And don’t forget the excitement earlier this week re SuperValu Freshly Prepared .... tune in for tonight’s cook-a-long with with Sabs (who apparently doesn’t like takeaway and much prefers to cook).

Confused? Me too 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That cat 🐈 lying on the bed gives me the creeps. She spends some time in that big ole empty salon.
Cant remember the designer of today’s jumper and wearing jeans she forgot she had. Same auld repetitive garbage from Sabs.

Wonder when the blinds are coming? #ad

And don’t forget the excitement earlier this week re SuperValu Freshly Prepared .... tune in for tonight’s cook-a-long with with Sabs (who apparently doesn’t like takeaway and much prefers to cook).

Confused? Me too 🤣🤣🤣
I can barely contain myself with the excitement for tonight 🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read that Leo mentioned a return for personal services in may. Wonder what her plan is?? She seemed adamant she wasn’t opening yet the last time she spoke about it.

Reactions: 3
Feck me...she’s doing a live with a psychologist...this is going to be epic...

She just said she such a well known hairdresser in Ireland that she has a closed client list and has clients all over Ireland and NI.

I don’t think I have ever come across a bigger narcissist....

I wonder is that psychologist sitting there thinking “this wan is feckin batshit crazy” 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Feck me...she’s doing a live with a psychologist...this is going to be epic...

She just said she such a well known hairdresser in Ireland that she has a closed client list and has clients all over Ireland and NI.

I don’t think I have ever come across a bigger narcissist....

I wonder is that psychologist sitting there thinking “this wan is feckin batshit crazy” 🤔
She's hyper, that poor woman cant get a word in

Reactions: 1
I tuned in for about 2 mins, my ears were fecking bleeding listening to that!! All I heard was about her 'working hard' & how determined she is. She is exactly the type of person I would avoid in real life.. Shes over powering and comes across as someone who would have to be the centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting how she said she would never comment about someone else, what about the reference she made to homeless people a while back ?
Grabby also said that those talking about her must be jealous ! Grabby if you are reading, what exactly have we to be jealous of ? I'll tell you, the majority are not jealous of you at all, we do not aspire to be anything like you ( thankfully). You have serious notions about yourself and are full of self importance and arrogance, dreadful traits in anyone and certainly nothing for any of us to be jealous of 😉
You're a hairdresser and there are so many more fantastic salons out there, yours is nothing special. I hope your customer service is much better than how you come across on social media.

Reactions: 16
Lads she’s not loaded but she’s very comfortable. She’s not a bully. She loves working online. She’s very very very very hepou and anyone comments must be very unhappy.

she’s just amazing.

odious witch.

oh and she has lawyers to deal with you!

And we’re jealous.

It’s funny her cork accent really came out and she sounded rough as anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads she’s not loaded but she’s very comfortable. She’s not a bully. She loves working online. She’s very very very very hepou and anyone comments must be very unhappy.

she’s just amazing.

odious witch.

oh and she has lawyers to deal with you!

And we’re jealous.

It’s funny her cork accent really came out and she sounded rough as anything.
I couldn't watch it!!! Sorry what was the bit about lawyers?

Reactions: 2
The pampas grass is from her parents gardens on case you don't know, she only tells us every. single. day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’m not sharing these for self gratification”...she is totally sharing them for self gratification 🙄😡

Reactions: 9
OMG. i just had a nose. Got 3 mins in, and it was "I, I, I.... Me, me me, I did, I do, I have, I'm great, I've done this, I'm fabulous"... the other one didn't get a word in.. i skipped through a few times, and every single time Sabrina was STILL rabbiting on, and yer one just sitting there. Did you ever see such narcissism in your life. I'm all for confidence in yourself and your profession, but this one takes it to a whole other level.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.