SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabs may as well be pissing against the wind with her working out.
For squats, you must break parallel 90 degrees. In other words, your butt must go lower that you knees in the squat position. Failure to do so puts pressure on the lower back.
For Burpees, your chest must hit the floor. End of.
Her technique is shocking. And to be honest, she thinks she’s being funny with the cocktail, but again, who is advising her on her content. She is delivering all the wrong messages.
Andrea Roche ... do this girl a favour and get her professional help.

Reactions: 12
Sabs may as well be pissing against the wind with her working out.
For squats, you must break parallel 90 degrees. In other words, your butt must go lower that you knees in the squat position. Failure to do so puts pressure on the lower back.
For Burpees, your chest must hit the floor. End of.
Her technique is shocking. And to be honest, she thinks she’s being funny with the cocktail, but again, who is advising her on her content. She is delivering all the wrong messages.
Andrea Roche ... do this girl a favour and get her professional help.
I have unfollowed her a long time ago mainly due to too much hauls. I just think it’s not sustainable when you have fashion haul after haul and mostly it’s fast fashion. But I had to look at techniques! Mother of god even the lunge is off. And as for a vodka after it 😱🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s screams of desperation looking for attention trying to be funny ... drink after workout! So hilarious .... NOT. Just cringey. I too unfollowed ages ago. She’s the most narcissistic annoying person on insta (& God knows there’s quite a few lately 😂)

Reactions: 14
Still hasn't washed the hair by the looks f it. Is it day 5 or 6 even after a couple of workouts.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Now I can go a week without washing my hair because it’s ridiculously thick, bleached and wavy and tbh it’s a 3 hour job to dry, tame and style. But her hair would need to be washed every second day you can tell by looking at it how wispy and oily it is 🙈

Reactions: 10
Nobody who is untrained should be doing workouts on line and showing them to followers. Form all wrong, can lead to injury and big problems. Seriously what is it with these guns videoing themselves working out. Just do it and get over it. I know it's probably for freebies from the PTs but FFS..take responsibility and be accountable.

Reactions: 18
I have never followed Sabrina on insta. I watched her stories a couple of times out of pure curiosity based on stuff mentioned on this thread. Turns out, I’m blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does a haul mean she paid for that shite or was sent it her for free ?
What poor sap has to film those reels for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was grossed out my her over the top love sick teenager routine with the new fella in Youghal last weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was grossed out my her over the top love sick teenager routine with the new fella in Youghal last weekend
New fella.... did I miss something...spill the tea girl ☕

Nobody who is untrained should be doing workouts on line and showing them to followers. Form all wrong, can lead to injury and big problems. Seriously what is it with these guns videoing themselves working out. Just do it and get over it. I know it's probably for freebies from the PTs but FFS..take responsibility and be accountable.
Could not agree more. Irresponsible and dangerous

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What !?! Sabrina has a boyfriend !!!?he can’t be the full.... That would explain all the crotch showing 🥴 to the camera

What !?! Sabrina has a boyfriend !!!?he can’t be the full.... That would explain all the crotch showing 🥴 to the camera
He’s not he’s a bigger dose than her and it’s been surprising as she’s about 15 years older than who he normally goes for which possibly explains how childish she’s being the last few months as well

He’s not he’s a bigger dose than her and it’s been surprising as she’s about 15 years older than who he normally goes for which possibly explains how childish she’s being the last few months as well
Oh let's look forward to when hospitality opens again and he inevitably strays .... this has disaster written all over it.

• Haha
This isn't the guy from the pub she was visiting pretty much every day for lunch last summer is it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Whaaaaat is with that get the trend try on 🤭🤭. The state and the cringe of the effort trying to laugh and be jolly🙈, sweet Jesus. And why is she standing so weird?! Like all her weight on the one foot, looks so ridiculous.. Her back foot looks painful trying to keep it hovering above the floor🙈. I can't unsee it.
It's like she's in a starting block ready to run

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.