SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that haul was the worst yet. The tops were shite, the jeans were bet on to her, and the dress was the frumpiest thing yet.

And that's so funny about her fella. He has such a name around town. Wouldn't go near him, what is she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say she's fume the salons are reopening, where she going to find the time to ride herself into the camera every morning when she will b working 12 hour days (eye roll). Another passive aggressive post to tell her clients not to dream of contacting her for an appointment.

Reactions: 19
Remember the last time salons reopened coming up to Christmas she was in work 1 day a week.
I'm sure the staff were glad of this though.

Reactions: 8
Her reels are beyond embarrassing. The latest one for get that trend where she's feeling her legs and flicking her hair....it;'s so cringe.

And I'd say she's raging that Kopper will be opening sooner than thought. I just booked into my hairdressers, their website has an online waiting list form to fill out, deposit of €40 required. All so easy to do, and deposit means that they won't get screwed over with people not coming to appointments. Just checked Kopper's website, nothing new, nothing about lockdown, waiting lists etc. Also checked out the price list. Pretty sure it's not accurate., Prescription highlights :rolleyes: €52 to €111.....I definitely paid about €250 for highlights and cut. Google reviews of salon are pretty funny also. A lot are good, but there are a fair few slating it.

Reactions: 10
He’s not he’s a bigger dose than her and it’s been surprising as she’s about 15 years older than who he normally goes for which possibly explains how childish she’s being the last few months as well
How does one acquire a “boyfriend” in a pandemic! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All salons seem to be in full swing calling clients and accommodating those who had to have their appointments cancelled. Ours is opening on line booking from tomorrow but all cancelled appointments have been reallocated and regular clients too. Sabby doesn't come across like she values her customers at all.
Amongst groups I know there seems to be a bit of a mass exodus of staff too in the industry. I cant get over the amount of jobs advertised in both hair and beauty.

Reactions: 4
All salons seem to be in full swing calling clients and accommodating those who had to have their appointments cancelled. Ours is opening on line booking from tomorrow but all cancelled appointments have been reallocated and regular clients too. Sabby doesn't come across like she values her customers at all.
Amongst groups I know there seems to be a bit of a mass exodus of staff too in the industry. I cant get over the amount of jobs advertised in both hair and beauty.
Some of the salons around my area are taking bookings since the last few days. I hope she loses a lot of clients after her rudeness towards her customers

Reactions: 6
Some of the salons around my area are taking bookings since the last few days. I hope she loses a lot of clients after her rudeness towards her customers
I’d be highly surprised if she still won’t be booked out with all the absolute dumb melts from cork trotting in to get their prescription highlights and hoping they might get a feature on the gram or bump into Lisa Jordan or Anna Geary!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunnes have a very similar white linen blouses for €15, also in blue.
Why show the shoes if they're not available,
although who else would want them.

What is the craic with pure boutique? She seems to be constantly tagging them. Are they friends of hers or is she desperate for a collar?

Reactions: 1
I’d be highly surprised if she still won’t be booked out with all the absolute dumb melts from cork trotting in to get their prescription highlights and hoping they might get a feature on the gram or bump into Lisa Jordan or Anna Geary!
As someone from Cork I can assure you i absolutely will not be one of these dumb melts...I will patiently wait for the wonderful staff or Pam the owner of SOBE Brown to contact me 🤣

Jesus that haul was the worst yet. The tops were shite, the jeans were bet on to her, and the dress was the frumpiest thing yet.

And that's so funny about her fella. He has such a name around town. Wouldn't go near him, what is she thinking?!
Would this “fella” be a man in his 50’s who previously co-owned a restaurant with a notorious blonde chef with family drama?

As someone from Cork I can assure you i absolutely will not be one of these dumb melts...I will patiently wait for the wonderful staff or Pam the owner of SOBE Brown to contact me 🤣

Would this “fella” be a man in his 50’s who previously co-owned a restaurant with a notorious blonde chef with family drama?
I was once years ago one of those brainwashed by the grabbysabby buzz but thank god not with years I saw sense after being sold hair extensions I didn’t need to fill out the sides and 900euro later I left the salon... I know my own fault.
The “fella” is similar to the one you mention but he previously co owned a large nightclub before his long suffering wife and her family had enough of his weekends partying with teenyboppers so finally turfed him out. Sabby has been keeping him warm in the lockdown 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her tan keep disappering and reappearing. She must be posting all pre record.

Reactions: 2
Its actually sad how disinterested she is in the salon now. If this happened a few years ago, her attitude would've been SO different too all of these lockdowns/reopenings. Also clearly getting all of the ads in today because she'll be raging with all of the actual work she'll have to do over the next few weeks.😒 But has to get those influencer dolla bills in. Rotten.😡 And so painfully obvious! My mate from Cork pretty much confirmed who the bf is, he sounds like such a sleezy worm of a man.🤢🤮

Its actually sad how disinterested she is in the salon now. If this happened a few years ago, her attitude would've been SO different too all of these lockdowns/reopenings. Also clearly getting all of the ads in today because she'll be raging with all of the actual work she'll have to do over the next few weeks.😒 But has to get those influencer dolla bills in. Rotten.😡 And so painfully obvious! My mate from Cork pretty much confirmed who the bf is, he sounds like such a sleezy worm of a man.🤢🤮
Why is no one naming him?? I'm from cork and I havent a clue who anyone is on about 🤣

• Haha
Spit it out lads....who is he😂😂 Not that I will know him....but I could google!
I’m not sure I saw enough of Sabs crotch in those sweaty Betty’s today....

Sabs wouldn’t have known “Foxfords” from Penney’s a few weeks ago but now she’s all over them. She might want to start pronouncing the brand name right tho. There’s no “s” Sabs...take note.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.