SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a gowl
That's all
That shite about her hair, what an absolutely awful thing to say when she knows we can't get ours done.
Conceited, selfish , boring cow

Reactions: 11
Are they the sweaty bettys that don’t budge being pulled up continuously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she not just say she didn't want to rub the workout in people's faces cos it was hard for her to see when she wasnt able to do one. then what does she do, a live. Absolute moron!
and is she not a bit like caspers sister this morning after raving about the deep ran she had last night from the best tan ever that she's obsessed with. Weak for herself.

Poor Joe, he's been out of work for most of the year and then has to put up with her working out and looking at herself in the camera of a Monday morning.

Reactions: 4
She actually gets more & more into herself by the day (if that’s even possible) I’ve never seen anything like it for pure & utter unadulterated narcissism. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She has to be on something. She’s practically manic. There isn’t a single person on social media that goes on like that. I mean Joanne Larby is delusional but this one is on the next level. Someone needs to give her a good shake, the vanity too is absolutely mortifying. God love her son. The embarrassment. She is so full of s@&€e! Where did the tan go? She’s whiter than white today.
Sabrina go see a GP & take a break from IG.

Reactions: 11
Showing her blush with an LV handbag carefully placed in the shot.... we see you Sabby. Imagine being 40 plus and feeling the need to show off your handbag like that.

• Heart
Showing her blush with an LV handbag carefully placed in the shot.... we see you Sabby. Imagine being 40 plus and feeling the need to show off your handbag like that.
Absolutely, showing off the bag, never mind the product which she can’t even remember the colour of and hardly showed. Am sure Aimée Connollyvwas just thrilled after her talking about how “sound” Aimée was last night but barely a mention of the products she got sent. What a waste.

Reactions: 5
What happened her tan....she’s pure white!

There’s zero consistency with Sabs...she’s eating crap for weeks on end, now she’s deficient in vitamins and anaemic and working out.

Sabby .... consistently inconsistent...

She's a gowl
That's all
That shite about her hair, what an absolutely awful thing to say when she knows we can't get ours done.
Conceited, selfish , boring cow
And then she added insult to injury by saying ‘don’t ask me any questions here’.

She is truly awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm all dolled up she says. Wearing that green nightdress. Imagine a normal person speaking about themselves like that all the time. I'm all glam today. My hair looks amazing.
Maybe thats what I need to keep telling myself when I look in the mirror instead of telling myself I look like shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I looked at her story on waragainstinstagrammers , did she really say she did a work out today (sweaty) then say her hair is on day 4 ? That seems a bit ick to me

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I looked at her story on waragainstinstagrammers , did she really say she did a work out today (sweaty) then say her hair is on day 4 ? That seems a bit ick to me
Excuse me- do you know she had COVID and that was her first workout since ? And it was all systems go with everyone wondering would she be able to do it! She’s even upset that she wasn’t able to do it before now, did you know she had B12 injections too?? So now HOW would she possibly wash her hair! Please #BeAccountable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse me- do you know she had COVID and that was her first workout since ? And it was all systems go with everyone wondering would she be able to do it! She’s even upset that she wasn’t able to do it before now, did you know she had B12 injections too?? So now HOW would she possibly wash her hair! Please #BeAccountable
How was she so run down with all the freebies from Meaghars??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
#bekind it was incredibly difficult for her to do a workout and it’s been so upsetting for her watching others work out during this very tough and traumatic time for her

She had Covid you know. Very bad but it’s ok get medical team have a plan for her. Obviously owning several red and green dresses were part of that plan. Vital I’d say seeing as she has so many now. Along with coats and trainers too. Expensive ones.

But make your bed and be kind

🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#bekind it was incredibly difficult for her to do a workout and it’s been so upsetting for her watching others work out during this very tough and traumatic time for her

She had Covid you know. Very bad but it’s ok get medical team have a plan for her. Obviously owning several red and green dresses were part of that plan. Vital I’d say seeing as she has so many now. Along with coats and trainers too. Expensive ones.

But make your bed and be kind

🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And shoving your fanny in the camera helps

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And shoving your fanny in the camera helps
Mortified for the son, has she no respect? I seen a snippet of her in the Elaine show, god theyre some shower.. Anyway she was on video call, the teeth 😂😂My non pc teenager actually commented on them, I won't repeat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.