SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Paul Montgomery that own's Clancy's bar in cork, and used to own riordans/Havanas too I think. Looks like a match made in hell 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can shabby afford adare? I dislike her. Surely she shouldn’t be planning trips with her business reopening.

Reactions: 4
Some carry on tonight with all the ads and a €100 white shirt. Instead of being excited for her paying customers getting their hair appointments. Anyone who goes to her salon is an idiot. She doesn't give one tit about any of her customers.

Reactions: 8
The oversized Mac and sandals looked ridiculous.
How can everything be sooo amazing??!! From a bland white shirt to overpriced cheap looking sandals 🙄

Reactions: 6
Had to google yerman. Nothin to write home about, is he? Her GTT haul was very robotic, do ye think, like she was told what to say 🤔. You could sorta tell that she really wasn't into most of the clothes. Those jeans did nothing for her.

Reactions: 4
Just curious was she not sitting at over 100k followers last week?
She had thought she was, but apparently it was a glitch, because no, she's still around 97000. Thankfully. Can you imagine the painful reel we'll get when she actually reaches 100k. She'll be licking the camera looking at herself, flicking her hair and simpering as she walks around Cork.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Sabs content .... all the things I dislike....
1 the cat 🤢
2 eggs 🤢
3 the effin fern 🥴
4 clonakilty pudding 🤢

• Haha
I’m sorry but Sabs content .... all the things I dislike....
1 the cat 🤢
2 eggs 🤢
3 the effin fern 🥴
4 clonakilty pudding 🤢
5 seeing her extra small gym leggings shoved up her hole
6 the endless hauls of clothes that all look the same
7 eating on camera
8 her rudeness to her customers

who wants to go next? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5 seeing her extra small gym leggings shoved up her hole
6 the endless hauls of clothes that all look the same
7 eating on camera
8 her rudeness to her customers

who wants to go next? :D
9 The tranquil bedroom with pampas grass from her swinger parents garden
10 The stunning hallway with scarves as throws🙄

11 Saying jano wat all the time 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will have an awful dose of thrush if she keeps pulling those leggings any further up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder has she had an exodus of staff now that she is recruiting and why is she only doing it now ?? Its definitely not due to an increase in business.
Anyone who endures being employed by her deserves a medal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.