SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually delighted she is deficient. Anyone who thinks they are needs to have their bloods done by their doctor and take it from there. Not pill pop from the local pharmacy. Let this be a lesson to others.

Reactions: 8
The blazer with the cargo pants... tragic.. she has no style.. and her hair slicked back with grease does nothing for her 🙊

Reactions: 4
1619525230949.png

Day 5 guys, avsolutely loving my hair - I mean look at the volume I'm after getting with the free overpriced Dyson. Sure I'm all dolled up and glam. Just foffing on with my massive teet that my lips can't stretch over. Don't be messaging me now telling me I'm like Jennifer Aniston today, I'm weak for myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Google whats on trend
Blazer ✔
Cargo pants ✔
Tee shirts ✔
White runners ✔
Throw them all together an whola = Jennifer Aniston lookalike.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say there was no change out of €1k for today’s outfit.

And she’s excited about reopening the salon...that’s assuming her clients come back. I know I wouldn’t given the way she has been referring to them in recent weeks...

Reactions: 8
I’d say there was no change out of €1k for today’s outfit.

And she’s excited about reopening the salon...that’s assuming her clients come back. I know I wouldn’t given the way she has been referring to them in recent weeks...
There’ll still sadly be the few eejits who pay far too much for very average, same style “ridey” hair 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her yesterday.
The final straw was saying she was going to talk about hair but telling people not to message her about it yet! I started following her on Snapchat because of her hair content. It was unique and she was so open to engaging with people and she was likeable. The change in her over the past year has been incredible to watch. I understand the breakdown of a relationship can change you but I've no desire to be sold things that I know hand on heart she'd have no interest in buying if they weren't being gifted!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed her yesterday.
The final straw was saying she was going to talk about hair but telling people not to message her about it yet! I started following her on Snapchat because of her hair content. It was unique and she was so open to engaging with people and she was likeable. The change in her over the past year has been incredible to watch. I understand the breakdown of a relationship can change you but I've no desire to be sold things that I know hand on heart she'd have no interest in buying if they weren't being gifted!
I dont follow her and only really heard of her the last year... did she always talk like the way she does and sound manic and riding herself in the camera and shoving her fanny forward ? Or is this a new thing ?

Reactions: 5
:LOL::LOL: It's new, in snapchat the focus was hair! It was very interesting and informative.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just pedaling any auld shite now. She’s not authentic. She’s not relatable. She’s not likable. She’s obnoxious. She’s condescending. She’s rude. She’s immature.

I hope her customers wake up and see her for what she really is .... a fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The blazer with the cargo pants... tragic.. she has no style.. and her hair slicked back with grease does nothing for her 🙊
She's not attractive enough to pull that slicked back (aka greasy) hairstyle off, simple as that. She needs her hair loose to frame her face. For a hair 'guru' she should know that. And I say that as someone who is also not attractive enough to manage it. The outfit choice today is absolute gick aswell Her taste in absolutely everything is up her hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
It would do Sabby good to take a look at Sobe Brown's instastories this evening which is a masterclass in how to let your customers know how much they are valued. Anyone who walks back in the door of Kopper after seeing that numpty and her self absorbed carry on deserves to be ripped off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's tapped, vodka cocktails and workouts in the evening WTF

It would do Sabby good to take a look at Sobe Brown's instastories this evening which is a masterclass in how to let your customers know how much they are valued. Anyone who walks back in the door of Kopper after seeing that numpty and her self absorbed carry on deserves to be ripped off.
Pamela is a pure Lady

Reactions: 2
What the actual fuckady duck is she doing on a image skin care launch! I’m so mad! No chance of the therapist who use the product and are expected to know it inside out being on the zoom launch but this idiot is

• Heart
You can’t beat Pam at SOBE, she is a complete lady and would never sell her brand short by behaving like Grabby!

Reactions: 9
She has no filter. She's really in love with herself.
Absolutely obsessed. Never knew someone so into herself. I’m all for confidence and being happy within yourself but this is several levels above that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.