SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one is an awful advert for the botox clinics in Cork. It has definitely aged her. She was in her 20's when she did the apprentice

Reactions: 5
Another one is an awful advert for the botox clinics in Cork. It has definitely aged her. She was in her 20's when she did the apprentice
Around her eye area is shocking and when she wears those awful fake eyelashes it’s game over. She must buy the cheapest tatty lashes 🙄

She can pose with her legs as wide apart as she wants,it wont make them any less stumpy.

• Haha
Her numbers were dismal, very low.
Yeah she got something like 1000 votes! Was friends with Michel Martin's PA. She'd be insufferable if she had got anywhere.

Sabby never struck me as petite, more like short and stumpy. I don't know how her head is held on her shoulders, seems all out of proportion.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she got something like 1000 votes! Was friends with Michel Martin's PA. She'd be insufferable if she had got anywhere.

Sabby never struck me as petite, more like short and stumpy. I don't know how her head is held on her shoulders, seems all out of proportion.
She actually got about 400 votes, the other 700 odd were transfers from the other two Ff runners, so she didn’t even get any votes over 400 as transfers is that stupid way of doing it when the other FF member has enough. She actually thought she would get into the Dail and she living in her mothers front room doing her campaign speeches bleeping LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.