SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COVID has finally left the building for her now she’s on this morning tmro biggest recovery seen as she was so so sick !

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does these shops keep giving her gifts of clothes. Yet we never see her wearing them it's a pure joke. I'd love to know what happened with her and Martina

Reactions: 6
Oh we will have a worse than ever shabby now. She'll be further up her arse

Reactions: 8
Oh lads I’m not able🤦🏼‍♀️ She is gonna be insufferable...... like how bleeping random is her being on This morning anyway??!

Reactions: 13
I'd say twitter will b a good way of getting thru to the show and Phil and Holly about her throwaway homeless comments too

Reactions: 1
I messaged Alison Hammond too.

Have her & tignam fallen out? Have I missed something?
Something must have happened alright. No gushing over each other & Tignam has posted her hair care Kevin Murphy which Supergrabby doesn’t stock.... defo something going down 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I messaged Alison Hammond too.

Something must have happened alright. No gushing over each other & Tignam has posted her hair care Kevin Murphy which Supergrabby doesn’t stock.... defo something going down 🙃
I think they’re like work friends, you know the ones you work with and love but as soon as you don’t have any need to be in contact with them you never see them again !
Martina is a different story, they were real friends from what I could see, I remember them going to a festival and looking like they had the best time !

Reactions: 2
Anyone who supports her after her disgusting comments on the homeless - are clearly no better than her. Plenty to unfollow. She should be ashamed of herself and since this broke - she is forever gushing about all the people who apparently love her - how in the name of God could you support a selfish, degrading individual like her ??? We won't let you get away with this Sabrina, you think you are smart - think again. We will notify all company's that you have any dealings with.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.