Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

westcorkgirl

Sabrina Hill.
The Super blocker, Covid spreader , Narcissist, Hairdresser (that gives everyone the same hair) , and newly acclaimed SUPER SPREADER SABBY.

They say- your brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room....
Well, here’s her brand .
These threads .
These threads are her brand.
Why would anyone support this brand?
If you lived in USA and did a YELP
on this lady , you would just swipe on through and seek another hairdresser.

This lady has broken so many people, and lit them on fire and cleverly plays the victim.
Very clever Sabrina.

Is Cork so devoid of hairdressers that they have no choice? Why would you all want the SAME HAIR?

#gifted.
Sile Seoige asked the same question about #gifted last night.
She’s Just copying the real proper bloggers for original content ..she plagerises it and uses it as her own original content.
( FYI-I just tap tap tap through) , I prefer YSTYLE, she gives better, honest , original content.. And is a better clothes horse.

Everyone is asking ? - NO-ONE IS ASKING!

“Everyone is asking” is just so her #sponsors #gift can see she’s doing her brand ambassador paid work, which by the recent M/S clothes display was woeful.
(Wrong audience M/S, wrong audience.)

NO ONE IS ASKING . NO.....ONE.....IS......ASKING.
None, no one, zilch, nada.

Home;
Sabby tries to flaunt an expensive HOLLYWOOD vibe look with a house in an estate.
Then Sabby you open your mouth and the harsh tone of voice, let’s you down.
Did your mammy not bring you to election lessons- TH..please pronounce your th’s.
Decor , wall colours, cheap furniture , cheap kitchen, cheap cheap cheap looking.
It is nothing more than an unimaginative boring (yawn) individual that’s trying too hard to seen. We call it the Mc Donald’s interior - interesting for 10 seconds- now move on.
Coronation street living rooms are more interesting .
Her style is MISH MASH- kinda like an apartment we would have as a student- full of hand me downs with no theme in ANY room. Let’s put that there to fill a space.
No theme . NO THEME.

My friend is a nurse , works in ICU. She cries every night from tiredness, Covid deaths and caring for ventilated patients.
Herself and her nurse team are FURIOUS with Sabby and her blatant disregard for her own clients, and public health in Cork over the Christmas.... she thought it was a joke, and didn’t apply to her- they will not be supporting her when she reopens.
Her poor judgement and attitude has filled the hospital ....and she would be the first person to put it on social media if she could not get a bed herself for her cough, sore throat....
Stay the F in bed Sabby.
The GP who you have a direct line to ( ya right) would have told you that- stay the F in bed, or at least at home.
Maybe your ears can’t hear? Is that a Covid symptom? ( add it to your highlight- Dr Tony Houlihan refers to your highlight before he announces the Covid numbers).

Her Covid symptoms are MILD- nothing to what’s in hospital. Get over yourself Sabby - playing the sicky card when the day isn't so good?
You should not be driving to Cork if you get faints/dizzy spells - you could kill someone on the road. Someone like a front line worker who is ESSENTIAL.
Does she not listen to the news?

Finally, if you live with or know anything about narcissists ( lots of IG narcissistic pages), her mouth curl ( yes, it’s a thing) is typical of one, her false harsh tone of voice ( accent is a put on) and her passive aggressive ways are typical of a girl unhinged and Trying too hard.
Narcissists will do ANYTHING to get attention... Anything. They have noooo feelings whatever... So are devoid of feeling as a result of their actions.
Sabby maybe a little skip/backward dance down the halls of ICU, might bring you to your senses.
It might bring people in to like your page. ...
Oh and give a wave to their stricken parents, sons, daughters on the way through... You Covid super spreader.
And bring Sandra Murphy ( and her Dr brother) with you / she can give the Covid updates from the front lines.
She just gets her info from her Dr brother , and comes across all knowledgeable .
Sandra thankfully got a Covid symptom reprieve for her birthday.
Covid is great like that! 😷

Really finally now- they both read this here and address each point nonchalantly as if she thought of it hersel... A true narcissist .

Not a good person, not a nice individual, ask anyone who has a business in Cork- they groan when they see her coming....but they smile because she could sink their reputation in 2 seconds- not unlike the malignant narcissism of Donald Trump.
They smile, and decide to keep their enemies close- it’s not worth the hassle.

Avoid Avoid Avoid at all costs.
NO ONE IS ASKING SABRINA, no one.

#nooneisasking about the #sabbymethod either .

Bye now.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Dancinatthedisco

CAA0ED28-9C93-4D94-B692-8E7F49C7F591.png

Absolutely love Laura De Barra - Sabrina is the worst for this and all she is doing is stroking her own ego at the expense of others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

brandambassador

VIP Member
We can live in hope 🤞
She will be tagging Holly and Philip for dear life now after tomorrow like they are besties ! Surely she will give a covid survivors talk. Maybe they might even be parenting her with a medal for her bravery at continuing to keep us all update despite being extremely sick with covid that she got from a sliced pan. That must be it. They are pretending it’s about hair, but it still turn into a ‘this is your life’ type bravery award event and she will receive an OBE from the queen for continuing to post on Instagram despite being on her death bed, unable to smell her free expensive candles, unable to get up from her free bed of foxford linen sheets, unable to taste the free meals from the local artisan cafes... it has been a tough time for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Columbo

VIP Member
Anyone else amazed she got to the end without telling Holly & Phil she's a size 6 and got covid from a loaf?
Also why do we need to use a pen to part our hair? What's wrong with a tail comb? 🤔 She's a gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Misstree

Aaaah dinner is on the way from the parents 🙄 she has a bit of energy so she’s sorting out the eucalyptus 🙄 riveting content scabby
I always find when I’m unwell sorting through my eucalyptus and talking utter bollox to strangers into my phone whilst having a manic smile on my face really cures me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
I think we all need to take a moment to acknowledge this momentous day when Sabby the sham made a balls of her big TV moment.
Let's raise our glasses or cuppas to "Karma" ☕🍵🥛🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

7UP

I am howling. It's not her fault though... The fish probably picked something up after touching the sliced pan aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“If people think they work hard I work harder”

What a fucking ignorant gowl 😂 tell that to the nurses in ICU you gowl. Tell that to bin men, to construction workers.. to literally anyone who does anything because I guarantee they do more than you. As I always say, if you’ve time to be scrolling and shiteing on down the phone then you’re not working hard enough

Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s rough out. She can wear all the €400 cashmere jumpers and scarves she likes but she’s rough as old boots. It comes out when she speaks. She has a certain look in her eyes, we’ve all been given a bollocking by someone who acts sweet as pie but is a nasty old cunt and she reminds me of that kind. I can imagine her after a night out in the chipper I’d say she’s the type to tear into you if you looked at her sideways. The type too who presses her boobs up against your fella as she squishes in in front of him to look for her “friend” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cocod28

This is all so hilarious! Karma is a b!tch. No mention of This Morning as dirty fish tanks don’t fit in with the Sabby ‘brand’. Thank god for the dirty fish - we’d never be hearing the end of her slot ordinarily. She’ll be raging girls as she’ll have styled the room to within an inch of its life. Poor Mary will be adding tank cleaning duties to the bed making routine! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I asked her during a Live before for tips on how to get a high ponytail with volume on top (if you get me!) and her reply was I’ve short hair how would I know! Eh ur a flipping hair dresser love ??!!

• Wow
  • Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
He fuckin did put it on his stories 😭😭😭 I'd say she was ridin herself ffs
He wasn't so fucking soothing when he lied to the cervical smear victims, telling them they'd not have to go to court and the poor crators wasting their precious time fighting the government.

• Heart
  • Sad

AoifMB

Remember her bullshit sabby quotes that she plagiarized off the internet and made out they were her original ideas. The same goes for making her bed and her going on hikes. She hasn't an original idea. Everyone walks out of the salon with shoulder length blondish hair. She's turned into an awful fool since her marriage broke down.
‘Make Your Bed’ is a book by a former US Navy Admiral. It goes through small things you can do to overcome challenges in your everyday life. It’s actually a best seller- but I think he mentions in it that he got the idea from Sabrina 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28