SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who owned the rising tide? I’m lost.
Her Covid bff Sandra Murphy ran the rising tide for her parents. She gives the impression that she owned it.
It was a fine business until she took over.
She ran it into the ground and had to sell up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
just saw that poor sabby has had to size down in her m&s jeans!! anyone else concerned?? if she turned sideways she’d disappear!! 🤦‍♀️

Looks like her 5 mins of fame have paid off. Over 90k followers now and the #gifts #collabs will keep rolling in. She needs a good slap of reality bloody idiot. People are struggling and she getting the most expensive stuff sent to her.

She looks like Kurt Cobain in that outfit. The expensive cardigan looks like a rag on her and with her unwashed hair. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like Kurt Cobain in that outfit. The expensive cardigan looks like a rag on her and with her unwashed hair. 🤮
it’s terrible, the turned up sleeves reminds me of private girls schools in the noughties where they’d pop the collar and have their sleeves rolled up to show off their shirt

Reactions: 5
Another day, another new jacket. This one was only €110 though and will be worn once no doubt. I thought the Regatta walking jacket she was gifted a while ago was the best thing since covid free sliced pan.
Who needs that many jackets. Buy a good one and it does you all these influences have about 20 puffers where to they store the fecking things. Does my nut.

Reactions: 5
She's a petite woman, her waist is tiny and her shoulders are also narrow but thats where the petite starts and ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is it hair training if you have to do it all the time. The point of training is to get it to do what you want 😕

Reactions: 3
I dont get her obsession with the no hair washing I get it its a pain to dry it but she doesn't even have that much not what you would expect from a so called guru

I dont get her obsession with the no hair washing I get it its a pain to dry it but she doesn't even have that much not what you would expect from a so called guru
There is nothing nicer then freshly washed hair. Imagine running your fingers through that dry shampoo mess!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.