SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god we like the same gin!! I’m going to have to find a new favourite 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To the lady who posted about the lidl dry shampoo, ur my hero 🤣🤣its brillant stuff made a massive difference thank you ❤❤

Reactions: 8
I have no words for those stories today... what is she the expert of everything now, so condescending so unbelievably condescending. What's she proud of??

Reactions: 9
I have no words for those stories today... what is she the expert of everything now, so condescending so unbelievably condescending. What's she proud of??
It's really weird. It's like she has won the lotto and the salon is now just a little hobby. I've had to close again, not hairdressing, but worried that I won't reopen. Yet she could help financing the salon selling on line, but isn't and wants to shout out to other salons, who will sell online. Denise in pelo is selling, Imagez in Cork is running online. It's the opposite to every business owner I know. I mean she's not promoting shampoo sales..she's encouraging people not to wash their hair🤣

Reactions: 15
It's really weird. It's like she has won the lotto and the salon is now just a little hobby. I've had to close again, not hairdressing, but worried that I won't reopen. Yet she could help financing the salon selling on line, but isn't and wants to shout out to other salons, who will sell online. Denise in pelo is selling, Imagez in Cork is running online. It's the opposite to every business owner I know. I mean she's not promoting shampoo sales..she's encouraging people not to wash their hair🤣
I agree! How is she fit to advise anyone else ? This is a unique pandemic all the years in the world of experience prepared no one for the last 12 months so her 20 in the business that she quotes helps no one ... a crystal ball to see the future would be more help than her

Reactions: 6
Posting that list of salons was the biggest waste of time.... like I’m not going to rush onto my laptop to buy from all those salons 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she stopped selling online herself and is shouting out others who do!

Reactions: 2
Gails Rails a pure dose. Decided to travel the length of the country to mind her fully grown adult boyfriend when he was Covid positive. Then gets it herself..like duh🙄 proceeds to travel back to Kildare when her 20yr old son tests positive, daily updates on symptoms via her Covid highlight..are you even an influencer if you don't have a covid highlight. And most eye rolls ever when Gail updates us all on said boyfriend's welfare.."so many people messaged wanting to know how William is doing, the ladies of Ireland love William" who in the love of all that is holy would message her to ask after her boyfriend, I despair for the women of Ireland🙈
There is nothing likable about Gails Rails. Did you hear her saying get your credit card and wine to buy what I am going to show you. Who needs a dress anytime soon? Apparently though there is going to be a shortage of frocks when you are going to want them.

Also She has tit style and even worse botox.

Reactions: 10
There is nothing likable about Gails Rails. Did you hear her saying get your credit card and wine to buy what I am going to show you. Who needs a dress anytime soon? Apparently though there is going to be a shortage of frocks when you are going to want them.

What’s with the full eye make up for going to Spar???

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s not doing in line orders because she’d have to fill them herself and arrange delivery. I get all my face products from a salon I love and they only started on line sales during covid. I know the boss herself with looking after kids is replying to every query, filling orders and going to the post office herself. This is what it takes to maintain a business.

Reactions: 16
Surprised she's not talking the phone into the shower to teach us how to take a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So pushy. Should she have a #ba on those sales posts..I mean fashion shows🙄 She never does if she's is supposed to. The "I know these things, I work with lots of brands,” to push dresses. I think she is the next LLL. I thought she might be different but no literally morphing in to LLL. Sorry she's hijacking sabbys thread. 😂

I’d say she’s not doing in line orders because she’d have to fill them herself and arrange delivery. I get all my face products from a salon I love and they only started on line sales during covid. I know the boss herself with looking after kids is replying to every query, filling orders and going to the post office herself. This is what it takes to maintain a business.
I'm in Dublin but buying off a salon in Cork because she has been on giving great advice. Shes homeschooling, packing orders, engaging with people on SM. She's fighting for her business. So I don't get Sabby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely when she’s walking out of the kitchen she can see she’s left the press doors open? So it’s hardly that much of a fright when she walks back in?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.